Airparks Meet and Greet Cardiff AirportVIP car parking
- 18 Airparks Cardiff Meet and Greet ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £7.00 a day, £55.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Going on holiday is always a pleasure but this makes the journey there all the more frustrating. Let's face it, anything to make it all a little easier would be excellent. That's where Airparks Cardiff Meet and Greet can help. You'll be met at the terminal by a chauffeur, who'll take your car and park it while you're away. On your return, your car will be outside the terminal waiting for you. Hop in and off you go.
Reasons to book Airparks Cardiff Meet and Greet
- • It doesn't get much easier than this… One of the Airparks Cardiff chauffeur drivers will meet you at the airport and do the parking part for you. Leaving you free to get your holiday started. Your car will be looked after in the secured car park and driven to the airport to meet you on your return - easy peasy.
- • Your car is stored in a secured car park while you're away.
- • Your very own VIP service - be met at the terminal and walk to check-in.
- • Great for disabled customers or those with lots of luggage.
Security at Airparks Cardiff Meet and Greet
Airparks is fenced and floodlit and has 24-hour patrols and CCTV.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Airparks Cardiff Meet and Greet Transfers
As this is a Meet and Greet service, transfers aren't needed.
Disabled facilities: Airparks Cardiff Meet and Greet is ideal for disabled customers - no transfers are needed.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Your scheduled meet time at the terminal is the time stated on your confirmation.
When you are within 20 minutes of the airport, please confirm your arrival by phoning Airparks on 07920809018. Your chauffeur will then set off to meet you at the terminal.
Please note: the driver will need to complete a vehicle inspection report that identifies any existing damage or marks on your vehicle. Should you fail to leave adequate time to complete this process, Airparks cannot be held responsible for any claims in respect of damage to your vehicle that has not been recorded within the report.
Departure: On your return, once you have collected your luggage, please call Airparks on 07920809018. An Airparks driver will be sent with your car to meet you at the designated meeting place.
If you return earlier than planned, please contact the car park to ensure your car is ready for collection.
Airparks Cardiff Meet and Greet Address
Your car is stored at:
Vale of Glamorgan
(Next to Sky Plaza hotel)