Express Park at East Midlands AirportWalk to the terminal
- 219 East Midlands Express Park ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : Yes
Cheap and cheerful is the order of the day. Don't get stressed about complicated parking or your bank balance, save money and hassle by booking with Express Park. Pull in, park up and walk to the terminal in a few minutes, and don't pay the Earth. It's as simple as that.
Reasons to book East Midlands Express Park
- • For quick and easy parking, just behind the terminal, you can't top this simple service.
- • No need to wait on a transfer bus, it's just a couple of minutes' walk to to departures.
- • In sight of the terminal, this secured car park has CCTV and is circled by barriers and a fence.
- • Keep your own keys and leave when you're ready after your holiday.
Security at East Midlands Express Park
The car park is protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence and lighting and 24-hour patrols. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award for car parks accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
East Midlands Express Park Transfers
The car park is a two to five-minute walk from the terminal.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has automatic number plate recognition, so you'll need to give us your car registration number when you book. You should take a copy of your booking confirmation to the car park with you.
Just drive up to the entry barrier and wait for the machine to read your number plate. This can take up to a minute. The machine will give you a ticket with your registration number and booking reference on, and the barrier will open, so you can drive in and park.
If nothing happens, press the button marked 'assistance' so you can speak to a member of staff through the intercom. They'll ask you to confirm your details, and then the machine will give you a ticket.
Don't insert your credit or debit card into the barrier at any point or you will be charged again for your parking.
Also, don't press the ticket button, as this will stop you being able to gain entry.
Departure: Just drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket into the slot. The barrier will lift to let you out. This can take up to a minute. If it doesn't, press the button marked 'assistance' and a member of staff will let you out. Don't insert your credit or debit card into the barrier at any point or you will be charged again for your parking. We advise, as always, having a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
East Midlands Express Park Address
East Midlands airport,