Long Stay Car Park 3 East Midlands AirportDiscounted Parking
- 1961 East Midlands Long Stay Car Parking 3 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £5.00 a day, £39.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you want the best, go to the source. The airport's own Long Stay car parks are just behind the departure building, less than a 5-minute walk away. Park, keep your keys and catch your flight, secure in the knowledge that your car will be protected by hourly patrols and CCTV while you're away on your well-earned break. When you get back, just walk to your car and drive off. Airport parking as simple as a trip to the shops.
Reasons to book East Midlands Long Stay Car Parking 3
- • Parking at the airport, by the airport - great security, a short walk from departures.
- • Relax knowing your car is in a car park with hourly patrols, 24-hour CCTV and number plate recognition restricting entry.
- • No need to wait for a transfer bus as the car park is just a short walk from the terminal.
- • Keep your own keys and leave when you're ready after your holiday.
Security at East Midlands Long Stay Car Parking 3
Long Stay Car Park 3 is protected by 24-hour CCTV, entry and exit barriers and a fence, and is lit at night. Security guards patrol the car park every hour, 24 hours a day. The car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a security award for car parks which is accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
East Midlands Long Stay Car Parking 3 Transfers
The car park is within walking distance to the terminal.
Disabled facilities: None
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has automatic number plate recognition, so you'll need to give us your car registration number when you book. You should take a copy of your booking confirmation to the car park with you.
Just drive up to the entry barrier and wait for the machine to read your number plate. This can take up to a minute. The machine will give you a ticket with your registration number and booking reference on, and the barrier will open, so you can drive in and park.
If nothing happens, press the button marked 'assistance' so you can speak to a member of staff through the intercom. They'll ask you to confirm your details, and then the machine will give you a ticket.
Don't insert your credit or debit card into the barrier at any point or you will be charged again for your parking.
Also, don't press the ticket button, as this will stop you being able to gain entry.
Departure: Just drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket into the slot. The barrier will lift to let you out. This can take up to a minute. If it doesn't, press the button marked 'assistance' and a member of staff will let you out. Don't insert your credit or debit card into the barrier at any point or you will be charged again for your parking. We advise, as always, having a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
East Midlands Long Stay Car Parking 3 Address
East Midlands Airport