from the airport
Save on parking
Parking so simple, it almost feels like cheating. Pull into the airport's Short Stay car park, meet an airport chauffeur, hand over your keys and your job is done. Your car will be stored in the airport's own Long Stay car park with hourly patrols and CCTV, then the chauffeur will bring it back to the Short Stay car park when you return. 100% of our customers who bought this package would do so again, so who are we to argue?
Reasons to book East Midlands Airport Meet and Greet
- Once you've tried the airport's own Meet and Greet service, you're not likely to park any other way again, and that's official - 100% of our customers agree.
- Absolutely the closest parking you can get at East Midlands airport - the Meet and Greet drop-off point is at the Short Stay car park.
- No need to wait for a transfer bus, just pull up to the Short Stay car park.
- Relax knowing your car will be stored in a car park with hourly patrols, 24-hour CCTV and number plate recognition restricting entry.
East Midlands Airport Meet and Greet Transfers
No transfers will be required as you are met at both ends of your journey, at the Short Stay car park, just a couple of minutes walk to check-in.
Disabled facilities: While the car park is perfect for disabled passengers, since there is no need to transfer to the airport, unfortunately it cannot accept adapted vehicles as its drivers are not insured to move these.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Use the middle lane signposted "Short Stay Car Park and Meet & Greet".
About 20 metres after entering the right hand lane, look for the designated Pre-Booked Meet and Greet area on your right hand side.
At the entry barrier, press the button and take a ticket. Enter and take a slight left following signs for pre-booked Meet and Greet. Pull up to another barrier where a member of staff will give you further directions.
Departure: Take the paperwork your driver gave you back to the Meet and Greet reception, where a member of staff will return your keys and tell you where your car is parked.
When you're ready to leave, your driver will give you a car park token or a £1 coin so you can get out of the car park. When you get to the exit barrier, just put your ticket in the slot.
Security at East Midlands Airport Meet and Greet
Your car will be moved to one of the on-airport Long Stay car parks, which are all protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, regular patrols and fences. They have all been awarded the Park Mark, a security award for car parks which is accredited by the police.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Regular staff security patrols
East Midlands Airport Meet and Greet Address
East Midlands Airport,