We do not currently sell this parking service for Edinburgh Airport. A comparable Meet and Greet service, which you can book here, is offered by Park and Fly. The airport's own official Meet and Greet parking service is the most convenient way to park at Edinburgh airport. Just drive to the terminal where you'll be met by an airport chauffeur who'll take your car and park it for you in the airport's secured car park, with CCTV and staff patrols. When you get back, your car will be waiting for you outside arrivals. Staff will know when your flight lands because they work for the airport itself.
Reasons to book Airporter Meet and Greet
- Officially the most convenient way to park at Edinburgh. There is no parking to do.
- No need to call to arrange for your car to be returned as Airporter staff will know when your flight lands.
- This official service, run by the airport, will store your car in the airport's own secured car park.
- Just make your way to the terminal, no need to hunt for the car park.
Airporter Meet and Greet Transfers
There's no need for transfers as you will be met at the terminal.
Disabled facilities: This is a great package for disabled customers as you can drive up to the terminal in your own car.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Pull up to the entry barrier and it will automatically lift to let you in. Drive to the Meet and Greet area outside the terminal and you will be met by a chaffeur. They will check over your car and go through some paperwork with you, before taking your keys and driving your car to the car park while you catch your flight.
Departure: There's no need to call Airporter before you return. The company will track your flight and ensure your car is waiting for you outside the terminal when you land.
Security at Airporter Meet and Greet
The car park is always manned, 24 hours a day and monitored by CCTV. Staff patrol the car park at regular intervals. The car park has also received the Park Mark safety award from the police.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Airporter Meet and Greet Address