Flying Scot Parking Edinburgh AirportEasy Park & Ride for less
- 136 Flying Scot Edinburgh Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 3 mins
- Distance to airport : 0.6
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
It's called Flying Scot for a reason - you'll be at the terminal in just 3 minutes, whisked away from the car park by its own speedy coach service that runs whenever needed. Meanwhile, your car will be tucked safely away in a car park that's surrounded by an electrified fence and patrolled by guard dogs. Incredibly close with excellent security, book this car park safe in the knowledge that you've made a great choice.
Reasons to book Flying Scot Edinburgh Airport
- • Closer for less - A bargain price for parking just 500 yards from the airport.
- • Great security - From an electrified fence to guard-dog patrols, your car's safety is clearly this car park's priority.
- • 24-hour transfers - Coaches run from the car park to the terminal every 15 minutes and take less than 4 minutes.
Disabled facilities: The car park staff can assist disabled passengers. Call us on 0800 093 5478 and one of our team will contact the car park to make the arrangements for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park in one of the bays outside reception, then head inside to check in. Show your confirmation and hand in your keys. Staff will give you a receipt and you car will be parked for you. There's a free transfer bus to the terminal. It runs every 15 minutes and takes 3 to get to the terminal.
Departure: There's a courtesy phone in arrivals you can use to call the bus. Dial 6314 and give your name and details, then wait at stop 11. Show the receipt you were given at the car park to the bus driver when the bus arrives and they will take you back to the reception where your car will be waiting. Check out at reception and you'll be given back your keys along with a PIN to open the exit barrier.
Flying Scot Edinburgh Airport Address
13 Fairview Road,