Edinburgh NCP Scotpark ReviewsEdinburgh NCP Scotpark Customer Reviews
- 54 Edinburgh NCP Scotpark ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : No
- 86% of customers who left a review for the would book again
- 54 customers have given an average rating of
- Maple Manor Meet & Greet Excellent parking service..
Mr Jeremy 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay 2 Everything was fine apart from getting the pre-paid ticket validated and having to queue for this. surely there should be something in place where you can just use your ticket at the barrier to leave the car park?
Mr Wilkinson 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Multi-storey Everything was excellent have used you for a number of years now and everything has always been as we expected.
Mr Green 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Multi-storey Very very easy way to sort out a common problem......dropping the car and getting check in - highly recommended
Mr Thomas 14 May, 2013out of 5
- iPark No improvement required.....service was spot on.
Mr Rutherford 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Receptionist very nice and helpfull in the hilton, bus driver was a bit grumpy not a lot of sense of humour
Mr Haydock 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay I only used the car parking pre pay service and it worked very easily .
Mr Temple 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Airparks Newcastle Drop and Go Supersaver we booked our seats in advance for both outgoing and return journeys. It would may be helpful if when we arrive at the airport there is a separate check in desk for pre-booked seats.
Mrs Webb 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Terminal Short Stay parking had a great holiday would book with you again
Mr Scally 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Official Luton Short Term Non-flexible offer booked online quick and easy
Mrs Munday 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Cruise Parking Parking was so simply, porters on hand to take luggage whilst my wife & I checked in - but the biggest benefit for us was the fact that within 5 minutes of disembarking the ship we were all in the car and heading on home - no stress just a continuation of a very relaxing holiday
Mr Jarvis 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay No hiccups info provided was sufficient and I would use services again.
Miss Thomas 13 May, 2013out of 5
- iPark Everything was as it was described, would use again
Mr Barber 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Airparks Birmingham Drop and Go Supersaver All good
Ms Farquhar 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Purple Parking Business everything was perfect thank you
Mr Kelly 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Official Leeds Bradford airport on-site Long Stay parking Great service as always
Mrs Foster 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Jet Parks 2 You could make it a bit cheaper
Mr Stoker 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Cruise Parking Ltd (A Maple Manor Company) Excellent
Mr Lloyd 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Jet Parks 1 Efficient and easy
Mr Fennell 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore NEC hotel Everything was as described. Very smooth no problems at all. Thank you very much for making our holiday easier.
Mr Cogzell 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Gatwick airport Was a very smooth experience,Would have put a 10 if we had been in a non smoking room.. otherwise brilliant.
Mr Green 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Airparks Luton Drop and Go Supersaver Great!
Mr Bradley 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Maple Manor Brilliant service as always
Mrs Alexander 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Manchester Escape Lounge Terminal 3 Booked airport lounge and everything went perfect! No problems at all the lounge and staff there were wonderful, fab way to start a holiday.
Miss Hargreaves 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay yes
Mr Arnold 13 May, 2013out of 5
- On-Airport Long Stay Parking Very smooth and easy
Mr Andedrson 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Purple Parking Business Very helpful - only suggestion is Purple Parking work on the sat nav co-ordinates for their entrance to the Heathrow carpark. I, plus others arriving at the same time found the published address took you to the rear of the location, with no sinage to re-direct(around the block).
Mr Hallett 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Multi-storey Straightforward, no hassle, less travel stress. Well done!
Can publish comments anonymously.
Mrs Miller 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Premier Excellent service, from booking to parking. Would definitely use again.
Mr Davies 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Official Luton Short Term Non-flexible offer Everything went as planned and as expected
Mr Holden 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Purple Parking Business Everything was great.
Mr Collins 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Everything was fine
Mr Roberts 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Little Foxes hotel Yes
Mr Taylor 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Valet Parking Very quick and easy. Straight into the terminal after dropping the car and just as fast on return.
Mr Sturgess 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Stansted Long Stay Supersaver Top Service, helpful staff and easy booking for discounted Airport Parking at Stansted...thanks !
Mr Baugh 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Maple Manor The service was excellent.
Ms Fiske 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Summer Special Sofitel at Gatwick was perfect but is ready for a bit of a makeover.
Breakfast was to die for
Mr Mellor 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Jet Parks 1 Slight problem with trying to exit car park, tried to charge although already prepaid, took about 15 mins to get out but got sorted in the end.
Mrs Mcdonnell 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Novotel hotel Site very easy to use
Mr Britten 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Renaissance hotel Return trip with Roadrunners to hotel to collect car. Delayed collection
Mr Nelson 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Leeds Car Parks - Meet and Greet Meet and greet service is first class. The only way to park.
Mr Dalton 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Jet Parks 3 It would have been helpful to have a sign indicating where the nearest spaces were. We eventually found one in park V but after 10-15 minutess of trawling up and down lines of parked cars. Otherwise a great service, regular buses, friendly drivers
Mrs Harrison 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Click Park parking Excellent location and service with a smile.
Mr Stevens 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Official Stansted Airport Mid Stay Supersaver Everything worked perfectly. I like the fact that our car registration number is recognised and we don't have to wait at the exit. Iit is quicker and cheaper booking this way
Dr Wilson 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Cruise Parking Ltd (A Maple Manor Company) Everything went very smoothly. All staff very helpful. We have used your services many times and would recommend you to anyone, particularly more mature people needing that extra bit of assistance.
Mr Elliott 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay 3 Everything went very smoothly we used the long stay car parking facilities at East Midland Airport it was exactly as we expected after reading the description and instructions on the website
Mrs Ryder 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay Everything was excellent and went smoothly. Staff were very helpful. Facilities were as described. Thank you
Mrs Lake 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Official Leeds Bradford airport on-site Long Stay parking Supersaver Clear and concise website. The information on the documentation was very helpful. Great service and great prices.
Mrs Graham 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Official Exeter Long Stay car park 3 Being of the generation that's not always confident on the computer. It was extremely easy to book, and ran to plan.
Mrs Gray 13 May, 2013out of 5