Park and Fly Meet and Greet Edinburgh AirportEasier parking
- 620 Park and Fly Meet and Greet ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.25 a day, £49.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 7 mins
- Distance to airport : 1.5
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you're looking for the most convenient way to park at Edinburgh airport, look no further. Drive to the airport where you'll be met by a friendly driver who'll park you car for you in Park and Fly's secured car park while you catch your flight. When you get back, the driver will be waiting with your car where you left it. It's like having your own VIP parking space at the terminal.
Reasons to book Park and Fly Meet and Greet
- • The most convenient way to park at Edinburgh airport - there's no parking to do.
- • One of our customer's favourite parking services.
- • Meet your driver just over the road from the terminal.
- • Patrolled 24 hours a day by security staff.
- • You can have your car cleaned while you're away - you'll need to book this with the car park when you arrive.
Security at Park and Fly Meet and Greet
While you're away, your car will be parked in Park and Fly's compound near the terminal. Park and Fly's dedicated staff regularly patrol the car park throughout the day and night. Floodlighting and CCTV are in use and the car park is surrounded by a high fence.
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Park and Fly Meet and Greet Transfers
No transfers are needed - you drop your car off at the Pick Up Zone, which is within walking distance of the terminal.
Disabled facilities: The Pick Up Zone is within walking distance of the terminal, so Meet and Greet is good for disabled customers who might find getting on and off a transfer bus difficult.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Once you've arrived at the Pick Up zone go through the barrier and take a ticket. Your Park and Fly driver will be waiting for you in the right corner of the zone and will be carrying ID. You'll need to unload your luggage, hand your car keys and car park ticket to the driver, whilst they will take a look at your car for any noticeable damage.
Make sure you have your return flight details to hand, as the driver will require this information for your return.
Departure: Once you've collected your luggage, call Park and Fly on 01313 334 111 and they'll bring your car back to where you dropped it off, while you make your way to the pick up area.
Park and Fly Meet and Greet Address
20 Harvest Road, Newbridge, Edinburgh, EH28 8LH