Park and Fly Meet and Greet Edinburgh AirportEasier parking
- 297 Park and Fly Meet and Greet ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.25 a day, £49.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at terminal
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you're looking for the most convenient way to park at Edinburgh airport, look no further. Drive to the airport where you'll be met by a friendly Park and Fly driver who'll park you car for you in Park and Fly's secured car park while you catch your flight. When you get back, the driver will be waiting with your car where you left it. It's like having your own VIP parking space at the terminal.
Reasons to book Park and Fly Meet and Greet
- • The most convenient way to park at Edinburgh airport- there's no parking to do.
- • Drop your car off in the short stay car park and walk to check-in.
- • The car park is patrolled 24 hours a day by security staff.
- • Good for disabled customers - there are no transfers.
Security at Park and Fly Meet and Greet
While you're away, your car will be parked in Park and Fly's compound near the terminal. Park and Fly's conscientious staff regularly patrol the car park throughout the day and night. Floodlighting and CCTV is in use and the car park is surrounded by a high fence.
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Park and Fly Meet and Greet Transfers
No transfers are needed - you drop your car off at the short stay car park, which is within walking distance of the terminal.
Disabled facilities: The short stay car park is within walking distance of the terminal, so Park and Fly Meet and Greet is good for disabled customers who might find getting on and off a transfer bus difficult.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You should call the car park on 0131 333 4111 the day before you travel to confirm what time you will be arriving at the airport.
Head to the Short Stay multi-storey car park. Take a ticket from the barrier and head up to level 2. Your chauffeur will be waiting by the lifts, wearing a yellow high visibility jacket and carrying a red folder.
If you are running early or late, please call the car park and let them now.
Departure: Your chauffeur will make arrangements with you before you leave.