It's easy to see why our customers love Edinburgh Park and Fly - you get a lot for your money. This secured car park can be up to 70% cheaper than parking at the airport, but is still just 7 minutes from the terminal by a free transfer bus. 98% of our customers would book this car park again and we're sure you will too.
Reasons to book Park and Fly
- Our most-popular Edinburgh car park because it's up to 70% cheaper than parking at the airport.
- Just seven minutes from the airport.
- Transfers run on demand.
- Patrolled 24 hours a day by security staff.
- You can have your car cleaned while you're away - you'll need to book this with the car park when you arrive.
Park and Fly Transfers
Transfers to and from the airport run 24 hours a day and take seven minutes.
Disabled facilities: The transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park in one of the arrivals bays and report to reception. You'll need to show the receptionist your booking confirmation or give your booking reference. You'll also be asked to leave your car keys with reception - a member of staff will park your car for you, so you can board the transfer bus to the terminal straightaway.
Departure: Once you have cleared Customs, just call Park and Fly - they will give you their phone number when you check into the car park. The transfer bus will pick you up and take you back to the car park, where your car will be ready for you to collect.
Security at Park and Fly
While you're away, the car park's conscientious staff regularly patrol the car park throughout the day and night. Floodlighting and CCTV is in use and the car park is surrounded by a high fence.
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Park and Fly Address
4 Newbridge Road,