Secure Airparks Edinburgh AirportCheaper car parking
- 781 Edinburgh Secure Airparks ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.25 a day, £49.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 3 mins
- Distance to airport : 0.7
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Almost every customer who booked Secure Airparks with us would do so again. They loved the car park's automated entry that made it so simple to park their car. They felt safe knowing that their car was stored in a car park with CCTV and regular patrols. They were relieved to find they could keep hold of their own keys and at how easy it was to get home after their long flight back. Don't take our word for it - find out why our customers love Secure Airparks so much by booking yourself.
Reasons to book Edinburgh Secure Airparks
- • Voted our best Edinburgh car park - it's secured, simple and has fast, frequent transfers.
- • Usually one of our best value car parks for Edinburgh airport.
- • Transfers run every five to 10 minutes.
- • Holds the Park Mark security award.
- • You can have your car cleaned while you're away - you'll need to book this with the car park when you arrive.
Security at Edinburgh Secure Airparks
While you're away, your car will stay right where you left it, while staff will regularly check on it during their patrols. CCTV will be in use. The car park's security is so good, it's been awarded Park Mark status by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
Edinburgh Secure Airparks Transfers
Transfers run 24 hours a day, every five to 10 minutes and take just three minutes.
Disabled facilities: The car park has disabled spaces and the transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you, as you'll need your reference number to get into the car park.
When you arrive at the car park, you should drive near the touch screen kiosk and follow the instructions on the screen. You give us your car registration number when you make your booking, and the machine should recognise your number as you drive up.
If your details don't come up on the screen, you should touch the 'I have a booking' option and enter your reference number, or scan the barcode on your confirmation if there is one.
You should then touch 'Print ticket to open barrier'. Drive in, park, and head to the bus stop to catch the transfer bus to the airport. You should keep your ticket, and make a note of the bus stop number and colour so you can find your car easily when you come back.
Departure: There will be instructions on your ticket.
Edinburgh Secure Airparks Address
100 Ingliston Road,