Long Stay Car Park 3 Exeter AirportOn-airport parking
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 2 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Take a look at Exeter Airport Car Park 3, the official on-aiport parking for Exeter airport. This convenient car park is within a two-minute transfer of the airport terminal and is available at a superb price with HolidayExtras.com. Book your Exeter airport parking with confidence through our secure booking engine and give yourself an enjoyable, hassle-free start to your holiday.
Reasons to book Long Stay Car Park 3
- • Be at the airport in a flash: transfers take just two minutes.
- • Just like Big Brother, the Long Stay CP3 keeps a watchful eye on your car with 24-hour CCTV.
- • Don't you know who I am? Well, the Long Stay CP3 and its vehicle registration recognition does ...
- • An official car park within the airport grounds.
Security at Long Stay Car Park 3
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Long Stay Car Park 3 Transfers
The transfer bus operate from 5am every 5-10 minutes and takes approximately 2 minutes.
Disabled facilities: If you have a Blue Badge, you can book this package and park in Long Stay 2, opposite the terminal, at no extra cost.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: At the entry barrier, your vehicle registration number will be recognised. A ticket will be printed showing your registration number and booking reference. The barrier will then open (if you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance). Park your vehicle and make a note of the zone that you have parked in.
Departure: On exit, insert your entry ticket into the machine at the barrier. Your number plate will be read and the barrier will lift automatically as long as you are still within your pre booked period. (If you have overstayed this period you can pay the balance by credit or debit card at the exit. (If you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance).
If for some reason your parking ticket does not have a booking reference printed on it. Please go to the customer services office located in car park 2 prior to returning to your vehicle.
Long Stay Car Park 3 Address
Exeter On-Airport Long Stay (Car Park 3)