Long Stay North Parking GatwickClose to the North Terminal
- 5775 Gatwick Long Stay North ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.58 a day, £52.63 - 1 week
- Terminal : North
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you like to park close and keep your keys closer, the Gatwick Long Stay should be at the top of your list. It's the nearest long-term car park to the North terminal, and transfers to and from it take just 5 minutes. What's more, those who want to be in control will like the fact that you can park your car and keep your keys. Although the only problem you might have is remembering where you left it.
Reasons to book Gatwick Long Stay North
- • Our joint closest car park to the North terminal - it's just five minutes away.
- • CCTV and regular patrols by police keep your car safe.
- • Glide in and out with the number plate recognition system.
- • You're in complete control - you park your own car and keep your keys.
Security at Gatwick Long Stay North
Long Stay North is protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence, floodlighting and regular patrols by staff and Sussex police. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To be awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Gatwick Long Stay North Transfers
Long Stay North is five minutes from the North terminal on the transfer bus. Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes and are included in the price.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: Arrangements can be made for disabled customers, but bookings must be made with Gatwick Long Stay directly
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Pull up to the barrier and it will automatically scan your registration, provide you with a ticket and lift to let you in. The ticket will have your booking reference printed above the bar code. If a ticket is not dispensed, press the button. Follow signs for the open parking zone. When you’ve parked, we suggest you write the number of your space on the back of your ticket in case you forget. Catch a transfer bus to the terminal, where you will need to take the lift to your left to level 2 where you will find check-in.
Departure: Pass through security and follow signs for “buses and coaches”. Turn left and follow the more specific signs for “Buses/coaches to Long Stay car parks”. Wait for your bus at stop 1. Back at the car park, collect your car from where you left it and drive to the exit barrier. Insert your ticket into the barrier and the barrier will let you out. If you had to press the button to get a ticket on the way in, make sure you report to reception to have your parking validated before you leave. Don’t insert your debit or credit card to get out or you will be charged again for your parking. If you have any problems at the barrier, press the intercom button and speak to a member of staff.
Gatwick Long Stay North Address
Perimeter Road North,