Short Stay Gatwick North ParkingClose to the North Terminal
- 296 Gatwick Short Stay North ratings have an average of
- Terminal : North
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
It’s the closest car park to the North terminal – the only one within walking distance of check-in. But that’s not the only reason the sun will be shining on you and your car when you book Gatwick Short Stay North. There’s the excellent security – CCTV and regular patrols – and the fact that your car will almost certainly be parked under cover. So even if, okay, the sun’s not actually shining, it doesn’t matter – your car will be safe from the elements until you return.
Reasons to book Gatwick Short Stay North
- • The closest car park to the North terminal.
- • Safe as houses with Park Mark approval, CCTV and regular patrols.
- • DIY service: park, keep your keys, just don't forget your ticket!
- • No need to get on a transfer bus.
Security at Gatwick Short Stay North
This Park Mark-approved car park is manned 24 hours a day, regularly patrolled and protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence and lighting.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Gatwick Short Stay North Transfers
There is no need for transfers as the car park is opposite the terminal.
Disabled facilities: Spaces are available for Blue Badge holders in row A, level 3 of car park 5.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Pull up to the barrier and it will automatically scan your registration, provide you with a ticket and lift to let you in. If a ticket is not dispensed, press the button. When you’ve parked, we suggest you write the number of your space on the back of your ticket in case you forget. Follow the signs for “Lifts to Terminal” and take the lift to level 5 for departures. Walk through the automatic doors and you’ll be at check-in.
Departure: Take the escalator up one level from arrivals and turn left, following the sign for the Short Stay car park. If you had to press the button to get a ticket on your way in, you’ll need to report to the customer services office on the ground floor of car park 5 to get your ticket validated. Drive to the exit barrier and insert your ticket to get out. If there’s a problem, press the intercom button to speak to a member of staff. Do not put your credit or debit card into the barrier or you will be charged again for your parking.
Gatwick Short Stay North Address