Airparks Return Greet Glasgow AirportNo Need For Return Transfer
- 21 Airparks Glasgow Return Greet ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 10-15 mins
- Distance to airport : 4
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Think of Airparks Glasgow - the round-the-clock transfers included in the price, the award-winning security, the unbeatable prices. Glasgow airport parking can't get any better, right? Wrong. With our Airparks Glasgow Return Greet package, when you come back from holiday, we'll bring your car to the terminal. You'll be on your way home before you can say: "Where did that come from?"
Reasons to book Airparks Glasgow Return Greet
- • Like the idea of getting home FAST from your holiday - you need the return greet package. Have an experienced Airparks driver meet you outside airport terminal on your return.
- • Transfers when you need them, taking just 6 minutes.
- • Excellent security with CCTV.
Security at Airparks Glasgow Return Greet
CCTV is in use at the car park, which is surrounded by a high fence.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Airparks Glasgow Return Greet Transfers
Transfers are included in the price and you can expect to wait around 9 minutes, though you may have to wait as much as 20 minutes. The journey normally takes just 10 to 15 minutes, but it may take longer during the rush hour.
Park & Ride customers will be unable to take oversized items onto the transfer buses (skis, snowboards, bicycles, surfboards or anything as large/larger than these items). To avoid this, you can drop large items off at the terminal with a passenger and then drive your car to Airparks.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: If you need special facilities, call us on 0800 093 5478 and one of our team will contact the car park to make the arrangements for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Pull up to the barrier and it will read your number plate and lift to let you in. If you have any problems, press the intercom button. You can drop off your luggage and passengers at the entrance, then park your car. Return to the entrance and you can catch a bus to the airport. It runs when needed, takes 10-15 minutes and is included in the price.
Departure: Call #6107 from the free phone in baggage claim ad quote your booking reference. You will be met with your vehicle on the ground floor of the multi-storey car park, immediately opposite the terminal. You'll need to give the driver your ticket.
Customers who will be using the Airparks transfer bus as a part of their journey to the airport must be advised that skis, snowboards, bicycles, surfboards or anything as large/larger than these items will not allowed on the bus. To avoid this, you can drop large items off at the terminal with a passenger and then drive your car to Airparks.
If you return earlier than planned, please contact the car park to ensure your car is ready for collection.
Airparks Glasgow Return Greet Address