Glasgow Airparks DirectionsArrive at Airparks on time and hassle free
- 857 Glasgow Airparks ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.50 a day, £35.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 10-15 mins
- Distance to airport : 4
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
More info: Glasgow Airparks
DirectionsIf you’re coming from Glasgow, leave the M8 at junction 28a.
From Erskine Bridge, use junction 29.
1) Take the A737 towards Irvine.
2) After less than a mile, take the exit for Linwood and the A761.
3) Follow the slip road, which leads to the Linclive roundabout.
4) Take the second exit for Linwood Industrial Estate onto Burnbrae Road.
5) Turn left into Burnbrae Drive.
6) Airparks is on the right at the end of the road.
From the M77:1) Leave the M77 at junction 3 and join the A726, signposted Paisley and Irvine.
2) Take the exit for the A761, again toward Irvine.
3) Go straight over the roundabout.
4) Take the second exit at the next roundabout for the M8.
5) Go straight over a third roundabout.
6) At the fourth roundabout, take the first exit signposted “Industrial Park (E)”.
7) Take the second exit on the left.
8) Airparks is on the right at the end of the road.