Glasgow Airparks Customer ReviewsGlasgow Airparks Customer Reviews
- 1046 Glasgow Airparks ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.50 a day, £35.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 10-15 mins
- Distance to airport : 4
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 90% of customers who left a review for the Skyport would book again
- 1046 customers have given an average rating of
- Skyport I booked car parking at Glasgow airport - very pleased with all aspects of the service. Thank you
Mrs Mccall 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Yes no problems to complain about
Mrs Mennie 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport i have used Airparks at Linwood for over 20 years. I have always found the desk staff and coach drivers very friendly and helpul. I have now used the Silver Valet extra a few times and have been delighted with the thoroughness of the work done. I would recoomend using this excellent value service.
Mrs Robertson 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport the staff at glasgow airparks were fab, smooth and painless, definately use again
Mrs Mccreedy 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport No problems whatsoever
Mr Egdell 08 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Skyport FACILITIES AS DESCRIBED QND ALL WENT WELL AS EXPECTED
Mr Thomson 20 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Fantastic car park service
Mrs Skelton 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport The service was excellent and staff very helpful ,I have already booked parking for my next trip
Mr Murray 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Yes but a bit confused by the extras offered when we dropped the car
Mr Kydland 08 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport great service all round as always. can't fault it.thanks.
Mr Levine 07 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport I have no improvements to advise as you do a good job and I have used you many times with no complaints
Mr Burns 06 May, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Staff very helpful and cheery.
Mrs Pate 30 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Easy to use and a great package overall, thank you very much!
Mrs Mitchell 29 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Skyport airport parking went smoothly which was great as we had kids with us.
Mrs Gahagan 18 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Everything worked great. We will use the facility again. Many thanks.
Mrs Byrne 17 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Staff very helpful. Good facilities.
Ms Chivers 11 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Yes, everything was fine. Good instructions, found Airparks with no problem and would definitely book with them again. :)
Mrs Forsyth 28 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Yes very good, I could not find the telephone in the airport to call the number so called the number in England, the lady was very helpful and contacted the Glasgow staff. My mistake, but service very good
Mr Farquhar 25 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Staff were helpful and friendly
Mrs Goodwin 25 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Skyport As usual, Holiday Extras came up trumps again for quality and price. You can't go far wrong if you book through them.
Mr White 24 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Skyport No waiting around for buses when dropping car off or picking it up as bus was there waiting for us. Service was easy to use and not too far from airport.
Mrs Mainland 23 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Skyport From parking my car, transfer to the airport and return journey was the best service I have had at any park and transfer.The coach was very comfortable with ample space for luggage.I will certainly use this car park again.
Mr Stewart 20 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Yes and yes
Miss Donnelly 18 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Yes the facilities were great and staff very friendly
Mrs Mckinlay 18 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Skyport Everything good.No probs
Mrs Pollock 13 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Skyport yes, even though we were delayed in our return by the Icelandic volcanic eruption, our vehicle was safe and sound at Glasgow for our return with no additional charge for the service. We would like to thank your organisation for the assistance for our holiday which made this so much easier.
The downside to all of this, was it was raining as usual on our return.
Mr Mcclung 01 May, 2010out of 5
- Skyport everything was great , only downside was all the extras they tried to sell you when you arrived at the car park.
Mr Mccabe 07 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Skyport When i return from holiday all i want to do is get home holiday extras were there waiting for me and drove me strait to my car and within the hour i was sitting in my chair by the fire.
Mr Wyllie 04 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Skyport It was a very simple process to book in, to leave the car and to pick up. It was also good value for money. Very professional and polite staff.
Mr Seaward 31 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Skyport staff and bus drivers were particularly helpful. However the system for loading back on at Glasgow Airport and the drop off at the car park should be improved.
Mrs Stow 24 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Skyport I paid extra to get my my car delivered to the reception area. But they did not have my keys ready and my car was parked further away than I expected.
Mr Mackay 08 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Skyport Everything went well and all the staff were very helpful and friendly. We would use this service again when we go on holiday in the summer.This was our forst time we were recomended by our neighbour
Mrs Davidson 03 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Skyport Everything went very smoothly and the car was even warmed up for us, which in this weather was a bonus.. thank you very much.
Mrs Smith 21 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Skyport Excellent service, no hanging around the bus was waiting for us coming back. Even our cars were deiced!Thank you very much.
Mr Bodie 05 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Skyport My return flight from London was cancelled and I didn't arrive back in Glasgow to collect my car until the following morning. I fully expected to be charged for the extra time my car had been parked, and was more than willing to pay, but the staff at Airparks said it was not their policy to charge customers extra if a flight had been cancelled. I was very impressed with this and will continue to use them in the future.
Mr Traynor 16 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Skyport My car had a punture while we were away, but staff at carpark changed the tyre and braught the car to airport. Many thanks.
Dr Khan 03 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Skyport the valeting was good and the airport pick up was a boon as I am disabled and the weather was bad on our return.
Mrs Barrowman 14 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Skyport Got what it said on the tin.
Parked car up, got bus to airport, got off plane had a bit of a wait for collection to get car as just missed a bus, Picked up car no hassles!!!
Mr Russell 12 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Skyport Great service while dropping the car off at Airparks. Polite, helpful and friendly staff made the transfer to and from the airport a pleasure.
Mr Condie 10 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Skyport we had no problems from the time of booking through to our return from our holiday and car collection. Staff were pleasant, helpful - bus driver was very polite.
Mrs Kellock 08 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Skyport everything ran very smoothly, staff were very helpful and friendly and it was great that we only had a five minute wait at the airport before our car was delivered to us fully washed and valeted, would recommend airparks to anyone, and will definately use again.
Mrs Roberts 17 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Skyport When we arrived at 8pm, there was a queue and it took til 8,40 before we were spoken to, so more than 1 person to receive may help, as we had all documentation ready tp assist a fast track counter maybe?
Mr Smith 29 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Skyport It would help if the coach conveying us from airport to car park in Glasgow visited the parking ranks rather than terminating at the office/waiting room, especially in wet weather.
Mr Shaw 10 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Skyport I used Airparks which I have booked many times through yourselves, however they have changed policies recently and we did not enjoy the experience. You now have to park your own car, which could mean a long trek back to the main office for the transfer, and in poor weather this is not good. The keys are taken by you and no liability with Airparks re other people badly parking, blocking you in etc. I will now need to look for another supplier of parking, as this 'new' method provided poor service.
Ms Murphy 08 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Skyport Good service - exactly as described. Only grumble was that my car was filthy due to being near adjacent industrial unit
Mr Ross 04 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Skyport would definitely use this service again. Everything went spot on and exactly to plan. We had a hassle free beginning and end to our holiday
Mrs Hamilton 02 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Skyport Airparks (Glasgow) have changed policy to self parking, i.e wander about to find a space and then same to find car on return OR pay £5 extra to have car parked but still got to find car on return
Mr Mcvinnie 02 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Skyport I HAVE PARKED AT THIS PARK FOR YEARS AND I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOURSELF AND LUGGAGE TO YOUR CAR WHEN YOU RETURN YOUR CAR USED TO BE WAITING FOR YOU THATS WHY I ALWAYS BOOK THIS PARK YOUR THE DRIVER HAD TO LIFT EVERY CASE OFF THE BUS HE DIDNT LIKE IT EITHER DONT THINK I WILL BE BACK TO THIS PARK WITH THIS SERVICE NOT THERE NOW THATS WHAT MADE THEM BETTER NOW THEY ARE JUST THE SAME AS THE REST SO I WILL SAVE A FEW POUNDS GOING ELSE WHERE FOR THE SAME SERVICE NOW
Mr Mcgregor 30 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Skyport Most of the experience was positive but the wait for the pick up from Glasgow Airport was a lot longer than expected.
Mr Lloyd 29 Sep, 2009out of 5