from the airport
This low-cost car park is only 2.5 miles away. There's CCTV, electric security fences, entry and exit barriers and floodlights. In addition to the extra security measures, the Flying Scot car park is manned 24 hours a day by dedicated and friendly staff, who'll go out of their way to keep an eye on your car while you're gone. Flying Scot parking at Glasgow airport is the farthest of our Glasgow airport car parks from the terminal but transfers still only take about 5 minutes.
Reasons to book Glasgow Flying Scot
- Simple, secured and low-cost parking, just 8 minutes from the terminal.
- The car park has CCTV, is enclosed by electric security fences and entry/exit barriers, and has floodlights.
- Staff man the car park 24 hours a day, so your car will be well looked after.
- The car park has been operating for 27 years and has all the necessary insurance.
Disabled facilities: You can call the car park on 0141 848 6033 so they can make arrangements for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you arrive just park on the side of the office and head to the reception with your keys and booking confirmation. The friendly staff will take your keys, park your car for you and give you a ticket to collect them when you return. Then all you need to do is hop on the transfer coach to the airport.
Departure: When you get back, collect your luggage and then use the free telephone in the baggage hall to call #6135 for collection. Then just make your way to the drop off/pick up area outside the terminal. Jump back on the transfer coach to the car park to collect your car.
Security at Glasgow Flying Scot
The car park is manned 24 hours a day. It has CCTV, electric security fences, entry and exit barriers and floodlights.
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Glasgow Flying Scot Address
65 Well Street,