from the airport
Close to the terminal
Park your car at this award-winning, secured car park and simply catch a free transfer bus to the terminal - it's that simple! With license plate recognition technology, you only need to drive into the car park and the barrier will raise for you. The perimeter fencing, CCTV and 24 hour manned security will reassure you that your car is in safe hands while you enjoy your holiday, so why wait?
Reasons to book Glasgow Skyport
- Previously Airparks, Skyport is the closest off-airport car park. Simply catch a transfer bus and be at the terminal in 5 minutes.
- Park your own car and keep your keys.
- Automatic license plate recognition make for an easy entry and exit.
- The car park has won the police accredited Park Mark award for it's security.
Glasgow Skyport Transfers
Transfers are included in the price and you can expect to wait around 9 minutes, though you may have to wait as much as 20 minutes. The journey normally takes just 10 to 15 minutes, but it may take longer during the rush hour.
Park & Ride customers will be unable to take oversized items onto the transfer buses (skis, snowboards, bicycles, surfboards or anything as large/larger than these items). To avoid this, you can drop large items off at the terminal with a passenger and then drive your car to Airparks.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: If you need special facilities, call us on 0800 093 5478 and one of our team will contact the car park to make the arrangements for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: As you arrive, drive up to the barrier. The system will recognise your number plate and the barrier will lift. Drive in and drop off your luggage and extra passengers at the entrance. Park at the nearest available space, keep your keys, and walk to the nearest bus stop for a quick transfer to the airport.
Transfers between the car park and the airport are by bus. It runs when needed, is included in the price and takes 5 minutes.
Departure: On your way back, call 0141 280 7771 and make your way to Bus Stop 5 directly outside Arrivals and transfer back to the car park. Get in your car and as you leave the car park, the barrier will open automatically.
Security at Glasgow Skyport
The car park has been awarded the police accredited security award called a Park Mark. The car park is surrounded by a perimeter fence and security cameras will be in use at all times and staff will be patrolling the car park regularly.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Glasgow Skyport Address