from the airport
Heathrow Business Park Plus is only suitable for customers flying from Terminal 1 offering great value parking just a few minutes away.
Reasons to book Heathrow Business Parking Plus
- The closest Park and Ride to Terminal 1, with queue-jumping buses that whisk you to the terminal in just three minutes.
- The car park is manned 24hrs, frequently patrolled and well lit.
- Just three minutes from terminal 1.
- Luxury courtesy coach available on demand (not suitable for large items of luggage).
- On site help vehicles provide free battery re-charges.
Heathrow Business Parking Plus Transfers
Transfers operate on demand, 24 hours a day to terminal one, taking approximately three minutes.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: Parking bays for Blue Badge holders situated near entrance. Wheelchair access on courtesy coaches.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: On arrival take a ticket from the barrier and follow signs to the open zone indicated. A courtesy coach is available 24hrs a day, 365 days year.
Departure: Transfer buses are located outside the terminal on the upper forecourt. Check the bus information panel for details of bus stop number. Please tell the driver where you have parked e.g. Zone one, bus stop three. Out of hours use phone at bus stop. On exit, present your entry ticket at the customer service office located near the exit and quote your booking reference number.
Security at Heathrow Business Parking Plus
The car park is manned 24hrs, frequently patrolled and well lit. Comprehensive CCTV in place.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Business Parking Plus Address
Northern Perimeter Road