Click Park Heathrow Terminals 4 and 5Budget Heathrow parking
- 1315 Click Park ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £9.39 a day, £75.10 - 1 week
- Terminal : 4, 5
- Transfer time : 3-10 mins
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
It's one of our best value Heathrow airport car parks - and the price isn't the only thing Click Park likes to keep on the low. This official airport car park is less than a mile from terminal 4, so the transfer bus, which runs on demand, can whisk you there in three to four minutes. Not bad for a car park that's only available to Holiday Extras customers …
Reasons to book Click Park
- • The only airport-run budget car park for terminals 4 and 5. And you can only book it through Holiday Extras.
- • Just three to four minutes from terminal 4 and 10 from terminal 5.
- • CCTV, entry and exit barriers and regular patrols keep your car safe.
- • No hunting for a space - your car is parked for you.
Security at Click Park
Click Park is manned 24 hours a day, regularly patrolled and protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence and lighting. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award for car parks which is accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Click Park Transfers
Click Park provides transfers to and from terminals 4 and 5, 24 hours a day on demand. The bus takes just three to four minutes to T4, 10 minutes to T5. Transfers are included in the price.
Transfer hours: 00.01 to 23.59.
Disabled facilities: The transfer buses are not wheelchair accessible. If you need wheelchair access, you'll need to let the car park know in advance so they can arrange transport for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park outside reception, unload your luggage and check in at reception. You'll be asked to leave your car keys with the member of staff on duty. You'll also need to have a copy of your booking confirmation with you. The receptionist will give you a receipt, which you should keep. Then just board the transfer bus outside reception.
Departure: You'll need to catch the transfer bus back to Click Park from bus stop 21 outside terminal 4 or 29 outside terminal 5. Then just go to reception with your receipt. Your car will be in a bay outside reception, ready for you to pick up.
Click Park Address