Business Parking Heathrow AirportBook secured car parking
- 1080 Heathrow Business Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £11.53 a day, £92.20 - 1 week
- Terminal : 1, 3
- Transfer time : 4-8 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Heathrow Business Parking is one of our easiest Heathrow Parking options. It's just one mile from the terminals, with transfers taking between four and eight minutes. What's more, transfers run every three to seven minutes, so you'll never be waiting around for long.
Heathrow Leisure Special terminals 1 and 3If you want to score brownie points with your boss, we've got a simple way to do it. If you were thinking of booking the Heathrow Business Parking terminals 1 and 3, you should take a look at the Heathrow Leisure Special terminal 1 and 3. It's the same car park but for less - it just means you can't cancel or change the booking once it's made.
Reasons to book Heathrow Business Parking
- • The closest car park to terminal 3 - and just four minutes from terminal 1.
- • Excellent reputation for a swift and professional service.
- • Secured premises with CCTV, fencing and regular security patrols.
- • Easily accessible and clearly signposted.
- • On site help vehicles provide free battery re-charges.
Security at Heathrow Business Parking
Business Parking Heathrow is manned 24 hours a day, with security fencing, lighting, CCTV and frequent security patrols. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Business Parking Transfers
The shuttle bus runs to terminals 1 and 3 every three to seven minutes between 5.30am and 10.30pm. Outside these times transfers are available on demand. Transfers are included in the price and take between four and eight minutes. Transfers from the terminals leave from the Business Parking bus stops outside arrivals.
Disabled facilities: Buses with disabled access are available.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has an automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system, so make sure you enter your vehicle registration number correctly when you make your booking.
At the entry barrier, the machine will read and recognise your registration number. A ticket will be printed showing your registration number and booking reference, and the barrier will open. If you experience any difficulties, press the call button for help.
Departure: Just go to bus stop 1 at terminal 1, or bus stop 16 at terminal 3, to catch the shuttle bus back to the car park.
At the exit barrier, just put your ticket into the slot, unless it doesn't have your booking reference on, in which case you'll need to take it to the customer services office. You should have a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Heathrow Business Parking Address
Heathrow Airport Business Parking
Northern Perimeter Rd