Business Parking Heathrow AirportBook secured car parking
- 1332 Heathrow Business Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £11.53 a day, £92.20 - 1 week
- Terminal : 1,2,3
- Transfer time : 4-8 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Business Parking is just one mile from the terminals, with transfers taking between four and eight minutes. What's more, transfers run every three to seven minutes, so you'll never be waiting around for long.
Reasons to book Heathrow Business Parking
- • The closest car park to terminal 3 - and just just minutes from T1 and 2.
- • Excellent reputation for a swift and professional service.
- • Secured premises with CCTV, fencing and regular security patrols.
- • Easily accessible and clearly signposted.
- • On site help vehicles provide free battery re-charges.
Security at Heathrow Business Parking
Business Parking Heathrow is manned 24 hours a day, with security fencing, lighting, CCTV and frequent security patrols. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Business Parking Transfers
The shuttle bus runs to terminals 1, 2 and 3 every three to seven minutes between 5.30am and 10.30pm. Outside these times transfers are available on demand. Transfers are included in the price and take between four and eight minutes. Transfers from the terminals leave from the Business Parking bus stops outside arrivals.
Disabled facilities: Buses with disabled access are available.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has an automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system, so make sure you enter your vehicle registration number correctly when you make your booking.
At the entry barrier, the machine will read and recognise your registration number. A ticket will be printed showing your registration number and booking reference, and the barrier will open. If you experience any difficulties, press the call button for help.
Departure: You'll need to catch the transfer bus back from the terminal.
From Terminal 1: Bus stop 1. Leave the terminal building and cross the road, following signs for bus stops 1-4. Bus stop 1 should be on your right.
From Terminal 2: Bus stop 4.
From Terminal 3: Bus stop 16. Follow signs for bus stops 16-22 out of the terminal. Bus stop 16 will be in front of you.
Once you get to the car park, if your ticket says 'cashier' on it, you'll need to take it to the customer services office opposite bus stop 6, by the exit, so they can validate it for you. You'll need to leave your car where it is as there are no spaces outside the office.
Collect your car and, at the exit barrier, insert your ticket. The barrier will lift automatically.
Turn right out of the car park to leave the airport.
Heathrow Business Parking Address
Heathrow Airport Business Parking,
Northern Perimeter Rd,