Long Stay Parking Heathrow Airport T1, T3Terminal car parking
- 105 Heathrow Long Stay T and T3 ratings have an average of
- Terminal : 1, 3
- Transfer time : 7-15 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
You just won't believe how cheaply you can get parking with this special offer for Heathrow airport's own Terminal 1 and 3 car park. We still can't quite believe it ourselves! For just £3.99 per day, you can park on site at the airport in a secured car park with CCTV and staff patrolling the compound. Park and hop on a bus and you could be at the terminal in just 7 minutes! All this and you'll still pay less for a day than it costs to park for an hour in some city centres. You can't say fairer than that.
Reasons to book Heathrow Long Stay T and T3
- • Airport parking from just £3.99 per day! No, really, we mean it...
- • Transfers run every 10 to 12 minutes.
- • Award-winning security including CCTV, frequent patrols and a fence.
- • There's a special transfer bus for passengers with limited mobility.
- • Jump starts and help with wheel changes can be provided if needed.
Security at Heathrow Long Stay T and T3
Heathrow Long Stay Parking is manned 24 hours a day and is protected by CCTV, a fence and frequent patrols by high profile security vehicles. The car park holds the Park Mark security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Long Stay T and T3 Transfers
The transfer buses run to terminals 1 and 3 24 hours a day, every 10 to 12 minutes, except between about midnight and 4am when there are no flights. Transfers take between seven and 15 minutes and are included in the price.
The transfer buses run from 5am to 11pm. If you arrive outside of these hours, call the car park on 020 8745 6272, and the transfer bus will come and get you.
Disabled facilities: The buses have low floors and space to accommodate wheelchairs. The Airport Help Bus, a special bus designed for passengers with mobility problems or a lot of luggage, is also available but you need to request it in advance.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: - Leave the M4 at junction 4 signposted Terminals 1, 2 and 3.
- Take the third exit at the roundabout.
- Take the first exit at the next roundabout signposted Central London and A4.
- Follow the slip road past the Park Inn and merge with Bath Road.
- Turn right onto Hatton Road North, heading towards Terminal 4.
- Turn left onto the Northern Perimeter Road.
- Take the first left at the roundabout onto Eastern Perimeter Road, signposted Long Stay parking T1 to T4.
- The car park will be on your left.
The car park has automatic number plate recognition, so make sure you give us your car registration number when you book.
Take a ticket at the barrier, which will lift automatically. Keep this ticket.
When you've found a space, make a note of the zone and row you've parked in on your ticket along with the nearest bus stop. Then just wait at the bus stop for the transfer bus.
The bus will drop you right outside either terminal building, though you'll need to cross the road to get to Terminal 1.
Departure: You'll need to catch the transfer bus back from the terminal.
From Terminal 1, leave the terminal building and cross the road, following signs for bus stops 1-4. You'll need bus stop 1, which should be on your right.
From Terminal 3, follow signs for bus stops 16-22 out of the terminal. You'll need bus stop 16, which will be in front of you.
Once you get to the car park, if your ticket says 'cashier' on it, you'll need to take it to the customer services office opposite bus stop 6, by the exit, so they can validate it for you. You'll need to leave your car where it is as there are no spaces outside the office.
Collect your car and, at the exit barrier, insert your ticket. The barrier will lift automatically.
Turn right out of the car park to leave the airport.
Heathrow Long Stay T and T3 Address
Eastern Perimeter Road,