from the airport
Cheaper Airport Parking
There's one thing better than a quick transfer - no transfer at all. Drive to terminal 5 and leave your car with a chauffeur, who takes it to a secured car park near the airport, then brings it back when you return from holiday.
Reasons to book Heathrow LHR Terminal 5
- Stress-free parking at terminal 5. Drop your car off at the Short Stay car park, just a five-minute stroll from departures. It will be parked for you - and brought back on your return.
- Ideal for the leisure traveller with luggage.
- Cuts time taken to reach check in.
- Your car is stored in a secured site close to the airport.
- Valeting with 3 options is available. Please ask when confirming.
Arrival at Heathrow LHR Terminal 5
Take a ticket from the barrier and follow the arrows to row 'L' or 'M'. The Meet and Greet parking bays will be opposite the lifts. Park and hand your keys and ticket to the member or staff manning the kiosk. The car park recommends you lock your car before leaving.
Getting to and from heathrow airport
Just a two to five minute walk to check-in.
On your return to Heathrow LHR Terminal 5
Leave the T5 arrivals building through the orange exit, which is on the left by Costa Coffee. Walk across the terminal forecourt to the four car park lifts. Go to level four of the multi-storey car park where you will see the LHR Meet and Greet office. Your car will be waiting for collection in row M - close to where you left it.
You can only use this service if you are returning to the same terminal that you flew from.
Heathrow LHR Terminal 5 Address