from the airport
Cheaper Airport Parking
There's one thing better than a quick transfer - no transfer at all. Drive to terminal 5 and leave your car with a chauffeur, who takes it to a secured car park near the airport, then brings it back when you return from holiday.
Reasons to book Heathrow LHR Terminal 5
- Stress-free parking at terminal 5. Drop your car off at the Short Stay car park, just a five-minute stroll from departures. It will be parked for you - and brought back on your return.
- Ideal for the leisure traveller with luggage.
- Cuts time taken to reach check in.
- Your car is stored in a secured site close to the airport.
- Valeting with 3 options is available. Please ask when confirming.
Heathrow LHR Terminal 5 Transfers
Just a two to five minute walk to check-in.
Transfer hours: 05.30am to 10.30pm.
Disabled facilities: This service is suitable for disabled clients. Please mention when confirming.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Take a ticket from the barrier and follow the arrows to row 'L' or 'M'. The Meet and Greet parking bays will be opposite the lifts. Park and hand your keys and ticket to the member or staff manning the kiosk. The car park recommends you lock your car before leaving.
Departure: Leave the T5 arrivals building through the orange exit, which is on the left by Costa Coffee. Walk across the terminal forecourt to the four car park lifts. Go to level four of the multi-storey car park where you will see the LHR Meet and Greet office. Your car will be waiting for collection in row M - close to where you left it.
Security at Heathrow LHR Terminal 5
The storage site is fully fenced and floodlit, with 24 hour patrols and CCTV.
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow LHR Terminal 5 Address