Long Stay Plus Terminal 5 HeathrowA Quicker Transfer
- 361 Heathrow Long Stay Plus Terminal 5 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £13.72 a day, £109.80 - 1 week
- Terminal : 5
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Get yourself to Long Stay Plus Heathrow terminal 5 and that's your work done. Your car is parked for you, so you can hop on the bus to the terminal right away. It's not far - only five minutes away - but you won't even have to make that short journey on the way back. They'll bring your car to the terminal for you so you can head straight home. Affordable Heathrow Parking doesn't come any easier than this.
Reasons to book Heathrow Long Stay Plus Terminal 5
- • You do have to lift a finger - but only slightly. Just drop your car at the car park and it will be parked for you. On your way back, it'll be brought to the terminal for you so you can head straight home.
- • Transfers take just five minutes.
- • The bus runs every 10 minutes.
- • The car park is manned 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV and a fence.
Security at Heathrow Long Stay Plus Terminal 5
The Long Stay Plus car park is manned 24 hours a day and frequently patrolled by staff. It is covered by CCTV and protected by a fence. It has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers, which is given to car parks which have a high level of security.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Long Stay Plus Terminal 5 Transfers
Transfers are included in the price and are available 24 hours a day. Transfers run every 10 minutes between 5.30am and 11.30pm. Outside these times, you should ask for a transfer using the intercoms at the bus stops. When you return from holiday, your car will be brought to the terminal.
Disabled facilities: Parking bays for Blue Badge holders are in zone A, next to bus stop A. The transfer buses are wheelchair-accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you come into the car park, keep to the right hand side. Follow the orange road markings to the right and back around to the Long Stay Plus reception building. Park in the drop-off lanes and report to reception with your booking details.
Departure: Make your way to the valet parking reception, which is on the ground floor of the Short Stay car park next to terminal 5. You will be asked for your booking reference, then you will be given your car keys and told where your car is parked. You will also be given a ticket which you will need to get out of the car park.
Heathrow Long Stay Plus Terminal 5 Address
Long Stay Plus Terminal 5
Northern Perimeter Road