Park Wise Heathrow Terminals 1 and 3Great value parking
- 1071 Park Wise ratings have an average of
- Terminal : 1,2,3
- Transfer time : 6-12 mins
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Park Wise Heathrow terminals 1, 2 and 3 is a car park which lives up to its name. Its low prices alone make it a very sensible choice, as does the short journey to the terminals - they're just six to 12 minutes away on the free shuttle bus. Then throw in the fact that it's on-airport, manned 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV and regular patrols. Not so much a wise choice as a compelling one.
Reasons to book Park Wise
- • Its great prices alone make it live up to its name.
- • On-airport - just six to 12 minutes from terminals 1, 2 and 3.
- • Protected by CCTV and regular patrols.
- • No hunting for a space - your car is parked for you.
Security at Park Wise
Park Wise is manned 24 hours a day, regularly patrolled and has CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence and lighting. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award for car parks which is accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Park Wise Transfers
Transfers to and from terminals 1, 2 and 3 run on demand and are included in the price. The journey takes six to 12 minutes.
Disabled facilities: The transfer buses aren't wheelchair accessible. If you need wheelchair access, let the car park know in advance and they'll arrange transport for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park your car outside reception, unload your luggage and check in at reception. You'll be asked to leave your car keys with the member of staff on duty, and you'll need to have a copy of your booking confirmation with you. The receptionist will give you a receipt, which you should keep, as you'll need it when you come back. Then you just need to board the transfer bus to the terminal outside reception.
Departure: You'll need to catch the transfer bus back to Park Wise. The bus leaves from bus stop 5 outside terminal 1, and bus stop 22 outside terminal 3. Then just make your way to reception with your receipt. Your car will be waiting for you in a bay outside reception.
Park Wise Address
Northern Perimeter Road,