Purple Parking Business HeathrowBook and Save Up to 60% Online
- 8615 Heathrow Purple Parking Business ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £8.49 a day, £67.95 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5-13 mins
- Distance to airport : 2
- Park Mark Award : Yes
Purple Parking Heathrow is conveniently located just a short transfer from all five of Heathrow's terminals. This multi-storey has CCTV and 24-hour patrols, so you won't have to worry about leaving your car behind. What's more, your car will be parked for you so you don't have to worry about finding a space.
Reasons to book Heathrow Purple Parking Business
- • Business-class parking you can book for your holiday
- • Transfers run when needed, and take between 5-13 minutes.
- • No hunting for a space - your car is parked for you.
- • This Park Mark-awarded car park is patrolled 24 hours a day, as well as having CCTV.
Security at Heathrow Purple Parking Business
Purple Parking is secured. CCTV is in use and the car park is protected by entry and exit barriers as well as a fence. It's also patrolled by staff 24 hours a day. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Purple Parking Business Transfers
Transfers to and from the car park run when needed and they take around 5-13 minutes. Transfers are included in the price, however there is no service between midnight and 3.30am.
Transfer hours: 3:30 to midnight.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you arrive at Purple Parking Heathrow, follow the signs for check in and proceed through the car scanner area. You will then be directed into the arrivals area by one of the Purple Parking hosts. Take your belongings from your car and go to the reception to check in. When you hand over your keys, you'll receive a vehicle return voucher - keep a hold of this. A courtesy bus will then take you to your terminal.
Departure: You'll receive detailed return procedures when you drop your car off. Once you've cleared customs, call 0208 754 9222 and give them the voucher number given to you when you arrived. They will give you instructions on getting back to your car. You'll need to catch a bus from the following stops:
Terminal 1 - stop 5; Terminal 2 - stop 17; Terminal 3 - stop 22, Terminal 4 - stop 21, Terminal 5 - stop 29.
At the car park, hand in your voucher and you'll get your keys back. Your car will be waiting for you in the Returns area.
Heathrow Purple Parking Business Address