Purple Parking Business HeathrowBook and Save Up to 60% Online
- 6279 Heathrow Purple Parking Business ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £8.49 a day, £67.95 - 1 week
- Terminal : 1, 3, 4, 5
- Transfer time : 5-8 mins
- Distance to airport : 2
- Park Mark Award : Yes
Purple Parking Business Heathrow (formerly Quality Airport Parking Heathrow) is a convenient Heathrow airport car park located just a short transfer from the terminals. Book your Heathrow airport parking in advance with Holiday Extras® and take advantage of our great prices.
Reasons to book Heathrow Purple Parking Business
- • Our best-value secured multi-storey at Heathrow.
- • Just 5-8 minutes from all four terminals - and transfers run on demand.
- • No hunting for a space - your car is parked for you.
- • CCTV is in use and the car park is patrolled 24 hours a day.
Security at Heathrow Purple Parking Business
Purple Parking Business is fully secured. CCTV is in use and the car park is protected by entry and exit barriers and a fence, and is patrolled 24 hours a day by security staff. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Purple Parking Business Transfers
Transfers to and from the car park are available on request and they take around 5-8 minutes. Transfers are included in the price, however there is no service between midnight and 3.30am.
Transfer hours: 3:30 to midnight.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you arrive at Purple Parking Business Heathrow, please follow the signs for check in and proceed through the car scanner area. You will then be directed into the arrivals area by one of the Purple Parking Business hosts. Please take your belongings out of your car and go to our reception facility to check in and handover your keys in return for your vehicle return voucher. A courtesy bus will then take you and your passengers to the terminals.
Departure: When you've cleared customs, call 0208 754 9222 giving your voucher number. Purple Parking will give you instructions to get back to your car, but briefly, you'll need to follow signs to the bus stops and catch a bus from the following stop:
Terminal 1 - stop 5; Terminal 3 - stop 22, over the road, three lanes on your right; Terminal 4 - stop 21, over the road, two lanes and on your right; Terminal 5 - stop 29 for local buses, over the road.
At the car park, hand in your voucher and you'll get your keys back. Your car will be waiting for you in the returns area.
Heathrow Purple Parking Business Address