from the airport
Choose Purple Parking for maximum convenience
Purple Parking at Heathrow airport is one of the most convenient Long Stay car parks around, with all terminals easily accessible from the car park via a transfer bus. You simply drive up to the entrance and your car is parked for you while you transfer to the terminal. What's more, it's award-winning security means you can be sure that your car is in safe hands while you're away. Enter the dates you need and compare Heathrow airport parking quotes to book your space today.
Reasons to book Purple Parking
- One of our best value Heathrow car parks - and one of the few that serves all five terminals.
- It's only 20 minutes from the airport on the free 24-hour bus.
- No hunting for a space as your car is parked for you.
- A secured car park that's patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV.
Purple Parking Transfers
When it's time to get to the airport, simply transfers to the terminal using the bus provided.
They run regularly every 15 minutes and the journey takes between 15 - 20 minutes. It's also included in the price.
Transfers do not run for this car park between the hours of 00:00 - 03:30.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Check in at the arrivals kiosk, then just drive your car to the drop-off area. Your car will be parked for you - you just need to give your keys to the bus driver when you board the bus to the airport. We advise getting to the car park about half an hour before you need to check in for your flight.
Departure: You'll receive detailed return procedures when you drop your car off. Just call the car park on 0845 850 5353 when you've collected your bags, and the bus will come and collect you from the following bus stops:
Terminal 1: bus stop 5 (you'll need2 to go down to the ground floor, one floor down from UK and Ireland arrivals).
Terminal 2: bus stop 17
Terminal 3: bus stop 22.
Terminal 4: bus stop 21 (come out of the terminal by the American Express bureau).
Terminal 5: bus stop 29.
Security at Purple Parking
Purple Parking is patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day and has CCTV, perimeter fences, entry and exit barriers and floodlights. It's also been awarded the police accredited award, the Park Mark, for it's security.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Purple Parking Address
169 Brent Rd,