Official Heathrow Airport Valet Parking T1| Parking at terminal 1LHX7
- 204 Heathrow Official Valet Parking T1 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £14.79 a day, £118.30 - 1 week
- Terminal : 1
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Save time and hassle at Heathrow airport when you book the Official Heathrow Valet Parking service. A driver will meet you at the terminal and drive your car to a secured car park while you check in and bring it back to you when you return.
Reasons to book Heathrow Official Valet Parking T1
- • The most convenient parking at Heathrow terminal 1. Simply 'drop and go'. Hand over your keys and stroll to check-in. When you return, your car will be ready to collect from a reserved bay outside the terminal.
- • This official valet parking service means your car is stored at one of Heathrow's approved car parks.
- • With CCTV, patrols, barriers and fencing, there's definitely no need to worry about your car.
- • There's no need for transfers. Just drop your car and stroll to check-in.
Security at Heathrow Official Valet Parking T1
Your car is parked in the Business Parking car park which holds the Park Mark award and is fully fenced and floodlit, with 24 hour patrols and CCTV. Park Mark is a national security award which is accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T1 Transfers
Just a two to five minute walk to check-in.
Transfer hours: 5am to midnight.
Disabled facilities: Valet Parking at Heathrow is great for disabled customers, as there are no transfer buses to board.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Report to reception. If you are arriving earlier or later than booked or you need assistance, call 020 8976 9610 or 07760 619 223.
Departure: As you come into the arrivals hall, please follow signs to Short Stay car park 1. When you exit the building, you need to cross the two lanes of traffic. As you cross the second lane and approach the car park, turn left and make your way along the ramp. When you approach the end, turn right and as you walk past the payment machines, follow the green walkway on your right. When you approach the end of the green walkway by the second zebra crossing, take the stairs down to ground level where you will see the valet collections office.
For any further assistance, please contact a member of the valet team on 0208 976 9610.
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T1 Address
Reception located at terminal 1.