from the airport
Pre Book Terminal 1 Parking
Whether you're flying to Barcelona or Beijing, when you've got a long flight from Heathrow terminal 1 ahead of you, the last thing you want is to spend ages parking your car. That's why Heathrow Official Valet Parking is such a great option - you drop your car off at the terminal, a chauffeur parks it for you in an official airport car park, and they'll bring it back to the terminal when you return. With our Heathrow parking offers, you'll feel chilled out before you even start on the sangria.
Reasons to book Heathrow Official Valet Parking T1
- Parking at terminal 3 doesn't get any simpler than Heathrow's official meet and greet. Drop your car outside the terminal, and it'll be ready and waiting when you're back.
- Forget about your car for a week or two - Heathrow's Business Parking, where your car will stay, won't.
- Safe and sound: your car will be protected by CCTV, 24-hour patrols, floodlighting and a fence.
- Great for disabled customers - no transfer buses to board.
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T1 Transfers
The car park is a five-minute walk at most from check-in.
Disabled facilities: Valet parking eliminates the need for transfer buses, so is a great choice for disabled customers who would find using them difficult.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park in one of the bays and make your way to reception to check in. Your car will be checked for damage, and then you can walk to departures.
Departure: Walk back to the first floor of the Short Stay car park across the bridge from the terminal. Talk to the staff in the valet office and they will return your keys and direct you to your car.
Security at Heathrow Official Valet Parking T1
Your car is parked in the Business Parking car park, which holds the Park Mark award. It is fenced and floodlit, with 24-hour patrols and CCTV. Park Mark is a national security award that is accredited by the police.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T1 Address
Reception located at terminal 3.