HolidayExtras.com® strives to make Humberside airport disabled parking a hassle-free experience. As the only car park is a stone's throw from the terminal, this makes Humberside airport parking even easier for our disabled customers.
Plenty of parking spaces for Blue Badge holders
The official Humberside facility, Humberside on-airport car park, is a long stay car park. However, disabled customers are directed to park in the nearby short stay facility (Car Park 1) but for exactly the same price of £3.75 a day. There are more than enough disabled parking spaces but don't forget to display your Blue Badge to avoid getting clamped! As well as being walking distance from check-in, this car park provides a secured environment for mobility vehicles and is protected by CCTV, barriers, floodlighting and regular patrols. Customers are advised to go to the Airport Information desk upon return to gain exit from the Short Stay car park.
Disabled parking at Humberside airport at a glance
- Special bays for Blue Badge holders
- Disabled customers are directed to the Short Stay facility
- The compound is a short distance from check-in - no transfer necessary
- A secured environment for mobility vehicles
- Please go to the Airport Information desk upon return