Humberside On-Airport ParkingSave Up to 60%
- 382 Humberside On Airport Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £8.25 a day, £66.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : No
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
There are plenty of reasons to book Humberside On-Airport car park. Pre-booking guarantees a space at the airport where you can park your own car and easily walk to the terminal. The best reason to book Humberside On-Airport with Holiday Extras is that we aim to get you a low price on your airport parking package.
Reasons to book Humberside On Airport Parking
- • There are no transfers required. The car park is just a short walk away from the terminal building - now even more of a saving.
- • The official on-airport car park at Humberside.
- • Located on the airport.
- • Opposite the airport terminal.
Security at Humberside On Airport Parking
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Humberside On Airport Parking Transfers
There are no transfers as the car park is located within a short walk of the airport terminal.
Disabled facilities: Blue badge holders may pre-book this long stay product and park in the short stay car park (Car Park 1) where dedicated spaces are available. Please state you have parked in the short stay car park when you present your entry ticket and booking confirmation to the Airport Information desk on your return.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: On your arrival at the airport, follow signs for Long Stay car parks 2 or 3. You can also use car park 4. Drive up to the entrance barrier and press for a ticket (please retain this as it is required on your return to the airport). Proceed to park your vehicle in an available space for the duration of your booking.
Departure: On your return to Humberside airport please present your entry ticket and booking confirmation to the airport information desk (this is located inside the terminal building). Your ticket will be validated by the attendant, which will enable you to exit the compound.
Return to your vehicle and drive up to the exit barrier. Enter the validated ticket to gain exit from the car park.
Humberside On Airport Parking Address
Humberside Airport parking