Humberside On Airport Parking DirectionsLocated between Scunthorpe and Grimsby
- 382 Humberside On Airport Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £8.25 a day, £66.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : No
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
Humberside On Airport Parking,
More info: Humberside On Airport Parking
Humberside airport is located between Scunthorpe and Grimsby and is easily accessed from the A180. This page gives a detailed map and directions to Car parks 2, 3 and 4.
- From the North take the A15, the West take the M180 and the East take the A180 to junction 5 of the M180.
- Come off at junction 5, and head south along the A18. Carry on until the road forks. Take the right hand fork over the railway bridge. From here follow signs to the airport, which will be on your right hand side. Once in the airport follow signs for Long Stay car parks 2 or 3.
The postcode for satellite navigation systems is DN39 6YH.