Short Stay Parking Inverness AirportGreat Deals at Inverness
- 84 Inverness Short Stay ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £10.00 a day, £80.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : No
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Inverness On-Airport Short Stay is perfect for customers who wish to park for a short period of time or are planning a weekend break. The car park is situated just a walk away from the terminal building and offers great value for money on short stays.
Reasons to book Inverness Short Stay
- • Not just close to the terminal, but right next to it.
- • Ideal for short stays.
- • The car park is protected by CCTV and regularly patrolled by security guards.
- • Disabled customers can pay the price for the Long Stay car park but park in the Short Stay car park, which is right by the terminal.
Security at Inverness Short Stay
The car park has an excellent security record. It is covered by CCTV 24 hours a day and regularly patrolled by the airport's security guards. It is also protected by a fence all round the outside, an entry barrier and lighting at night.
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Inverness Short Stay Transfers
Within walking distance of the terminal.
Disabled facilities: A total of 19 spaces are provided, which are designated disabled person parking bays, and are all within easy access of the terminal.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Follow the signs right for Short Stay car park. There are two short term car parks provided. Take a ticket from the entry barrier, park your vehicle and retain the ticket. Use the marked walkway to access the terminal building. Access to the terminal forecourt is not permitted.
Departure: Take your car park ticket and a copy of your booking confirmation to the information desk in the terminal so your ticket can be validated. The office normally closes at 22:00, but will remain open until after the last flight has landed. Then just collect your car and drive home.
Make sure you don't re-enter your debit or credit card at any time as you may be charged again for your parking.
Inverness Short Stay Address
Inverness on-airport Short Stay car park