Sentinel Secure Airport Parking Leeds BradfordSecured Parking
- 1249 Sentinel Secure Airport Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £5.00 a day, £40.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 2 mins
- Distance to airport : 0.5
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Sentinel is our customers' official favourite car park - not just in Leeds but anywhere. Its excellent customer service won it the best airport car park award in this year's Holiday Extras customers' awards - after it just missed out last year. It's the little touches, like the member of staff who meets you off the bus and shows you where your car is, that set it apart. As well as the big things too of course - like the two-minute journey to the terminal half a mile away, and the award-winning security.
Reasons to book Sentinel Secure Airport Parking
- • Fantastic customer service keeps bringing travellers back to this award-winning car park.
- • Just two minutes from the terminal.
- • Protected by CCTV and barbed wire fencing and manned 24 hours a day.
- • Sixteen years' experience - and 99 per cent of Holiday Extras customers would book again.
- • You can have your car cleaned while you're away. A hand wash and wax is £6.50; vacuuming of the inside is £7; a clean of the inside is £37.50; and a full valet is £55.
Security at Sentinel Secure Airport Parking
The car park is protected by CCTV, barbed wire fencing and floodlights and is manned 24 hours a day. It has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
Sentinel Secure Airport Parking Transfers
The free shuttle bus to and from the terminal runs 24 hours a day, on demand, and takes two minutes.
Disabled facilities: Sentinel is a good option for disabled customers. If you're not very mobile, they'll stop the transfer bus next to your car so you don't have far to walk, and help you with your suitcases; there's also a step which can be used to help passengers onto and off the bus. The buses aren't wheelchair-accessible, but if need be, staff will take you to the terminal in your own car.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Follow the driveway round to reception, park in one of the arrivals bays and go into reception to check in. You'll be asked to leave your keys, as your car will be parked for you.
Departure: Just catch the shuttle bus back to the car park - it picks up from the same place you were dropped off. Your car will be waiting for you in the arrivals area - a member of staff will meet you off the bus and tell you where it is.
Sentinel Secure Airport Parking Address
Warren House Lane,