from the airport
Parking close the terminal
If you're looking for the simplest way to park your car at John Lennon airport, then the new ipark car park is the clear choice. Take a ticket at the barrier, park your car and walk to the terminal; it's as simple as that.
Reasons to book IPark Liverpool Airport
- Pay even less, still keep hold of your keys and it's still just a short walk from the terminal.
- The car park has entry and exit barriers and a fence.
- The automated entry system recognises your car registration, so drop-off's just that little bit quicker and smoother.
- The car park holds the Park Mark security award.
IPark Liverpool Airport Transfers
The car park is within walking distance of the terminal.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the car park barrier where a sensor will recognise your number plate and the barrier will lift. Take a ticket and pull into a space. If a ticket is not automatically produced, press the button for assistance, don't push the ticket button and take a regular ticket, as you may be charged. Keep your keys and your ticket, and walk to the terminal.
Departure: Return to your car and drive to the exit barrier. Put your ticket into the barrier and it will raise to let you leave.
If you are delayed in returning to your car, the car park may charge you for any additional parking not covered by this package at their own rates. The minimum charge may be more than the price for all your parking through us.
Security at IPark Liverpool Airport
While you're away, your car will be stored in a fenced car park, with secured entry and exit. The car park has been awarded the Park Mark safety award by the police.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
IPark Liverpool Airport Address
ipark Liverpool airport,