Multi-Storey Liverpool AirportParking opposite the terminal
- 655 Liverpool Multi-storey Car Park ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.62 a day, £52.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Liverpool Airport Multi-Storey is a secured car park which is directly opposite the terminal building. Because it's so close, it takes just a minute or two to walk there; making it perfect for those who intend to take a lot of luggage or want to avoid lengthy bus transfers. Save yourself a considerable amount of money and pre-book this car park with HolidayExtras.com - your Liverpool airport parking could cost up to 60 per cent less.
Reasons to book Liverpool Multi-storey Car Park
- • Grab yourself a covered space in this secured car park just over the road from departures.
- • The car park has CCTV, barriers and a fence and is patrolled 24 hours a day.
- • You park your own car and keep your keys.
- • The automated entry system recognises your car registration, so drop-off's just that little bit quicker and smoother.
Security at Liverpool Multi-storey Car Park
The car park is patrolled 24 hours a day and has CCTV, entry and exit barriers and a fence. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To be awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
Liverpool Multi-storey Car Park Transfers
Car park is directly opposite the airport terminal. Within 1 minutes' walking distance.
Disabled facilities: Blue Badge Holders can use special allocated spaces for disabled passengers in the Multi Storey car park. Please follow signs for disabled parking once in the car park.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Make sure you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you to the car park.
The car park has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR), so if you give us your car registration number when you book, you'll save yourself time.
Just wait at the entry barrier while the camera reads your number plate. Don't press the button for a ticket - the machine will give you one automatically when it has recognised your number plate, and the barrier will lift. Then just drive in and park your car.
If the machine doesn't give you a ticket, press the intercom button and speak to a member of staff.
Departure: You don't need to go to the pay machines in the terminal - just drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket in the slot. The barrier will lift automatically - press the intercom button if it doesn't. You should have a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
If you are delayed in returning to your car, the car park may charge you for any additional parking not covered by this package at their own rates. The minimum charge may be more than the price for all your parking through us.
Liverpool Multi-storey Car Park Address