London City Long Stay ParkingSave Up to 60%
- 477 London City Long Stay Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £20.75 a day, £166.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : No
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you enjoy the quick check-in service at London City airport, then you'll love the no-hassle parking at London City On Airport car park. Situated a stroll away from the terminal entrance, you could be relaxing in the departure lounge within ten minutes of parking. Get your European holiday off to a flying start by booking London City On Airport parking with Holiday Extras ®.
Reasons to book London City Long Stay Parking
- • Simple, easy and efficient parking within walking distance of the terminal building.
- • Located on-airport, cutting out the need for transfers and saving you time.
- • Official airport parking for London City airport.
- • The London City On airport car park is manned 24-hours-a-day, frequently patrolled and enclosed by security fencing.
Security at London City Long Stay Parking
The car park is staffed 24 hours a day and frequently patrolled. It's also protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers and a fence.
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
London City Long Stay Parking Transfers
No transfers are needed, this on-airport car park is located within a short walking distance of the terminal building.
Disabled facilities: Specially designated spaces are available for disabled drivers.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: At the entrance to the car park, the barrier will recognise your number plate and dispense a ticket with your registration and a 7 digit reference number, which shows it's pre-booked. If the ticket does not have this or you have any problems, press the button to speak to car park staff and give them your booking reference. Keep your ticket safe as you'll need it when you get back.
Park, keep your keys and then it's just a short walk to the terminal.
Departure: Walk back to the car park and collect your car. Use the ticket you were given when you arrived to exit. If your ticket did not print correctly on arrival, you may need to have it validated at the car park's reception in the terminal before you leave, but staff will talk you through this if it happens.
Please do not use your credit or debit card to open the barrier as you will be charged again.
London City Long Stay Parking Address
London City Airport
City Aviation House