London City Airport Terminal ParkingCheaper Car Parking
- 163 London City Airport Terminal Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £23.12 a day, £185.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : No
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you're looking for a fully secured, conveniently located, short-stay London City airport car park, you've come to the right place. Situated a stone's throw from the terminal doors, London City Terminal Parking provides its customers with fully secured parking and a short walk to check-in. When you return, simply collect your bags from baggage reclaim and stroll back to your car. Easy.
Reasons to book London City Airport Terminal Parking
- • No need for transfers, the Terminal Parking car park is a stroll away from check-in.
- • Fully secured featuring high perimeter fencing, CCTV cameras and regular security patrols.
- • Team the London City Terminal Parking car park with one of our airport hotels for a relaxing night's sleep before you jet off.
- • There is a covered walkway and luggage trolleys are available in the car park
Security at London City Airport Terminal Parking
The London City On Airport car park is barrier controlled and features CCTV cameras.
- • ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
London City Airport Terminal Parking Transfers
No transfers are needed, the London City Terminal Parking is within a short walking distance of check-in.
Disabled facilities: Specially designated spaces are available for disabled drivers.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: At the entrance to the car park, the barrier will recognise your number plate and dispense a ticket with your registration and a 7 digit reference number, which shows it's pre-booked. If the ticket does not have this or you have any problems, press the button to speak to car park staff and give them your booking reference. Keep your ticket safe as you'll need it when you get back.
Park, keep your keys and then it's just a short walk to the terminal.
Departure: Walk back to the car park and collect your car. Use the ticket you were given when you arrived to exit. If your ticket did not print correctly on arrival, you may need to have it validated at the car park's reception in the terminal before you leave, but staff will talk you through this if it happens.
Please do not use your credit or debit card to open the barrier as you will be charged again.
London City Airport Terminal Parking Address
London City Airport
City Aviation House