Airparks Luton Return GreetSecured parking with meet and greet on your return
- 220 Airparks Luton Return Greet ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 13 mins
- Distance to airport : 4
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Getting off the plane, jumping straight into a nice, warm car and heading straight home - now there's an appealing prospect. And thanks to Airparks Luton, it's one that's within the reach of the budget-conscious traveller. You take your car to the car park as normal before you fly, but when you return from holiday, it's brought to the terminal for you. It's certainly one way to keep that holiday feeling going.
Reasons to book Airparks Luton Return Greet
- • Like the idea of getting home FAST from your holiday - you need the return greet package. Have an experienced Airparks driver meet you outside airport terminal on your return.
- • Stuck abroad thanks to the volcano? Airparks car parks didn't charge you for overstays
- • Transfers and car delivery are included in the price, 24 hours a day.
- • This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for security.
- • Airparks can help customers jump start their cars or pump up their tyres if necessary.
Security at Airparks Luton Return Greet
Airparks Luton is protected by CCTV, a fence, entry and exit barriers and floodlighting and patrolled 24 hours a day.
Airparks Luton holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To be awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Airparks Luton Return Greet Transfers
The free shuttle bus to the terminal runs 24 hours a day, every 20 minutes, and takes just 13 minutes - a little bit longer in the rush hour.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: All buses are wheelchair accessible. The bus driver will be happy to help you with your luggage if you need help.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Dropping your car off at Airparks Luton takes seconds. All you need is a copy of your booking confirmation.
As you drive in, the barrier will open automatically. You'll need to park in one of the numbered arrivals lanes and take note of the lane number. Then unload your luggage, make your way into the check-in building in front of you, head to one of the machines and follow the instructions.
Your car is parked for you, so you'll need to leave your car key with Airparks. The machine will give you a key tag to attach to your car key, and a ticket so you can collect it when you come back. Once you've put the key tag on your key, just drop it in the blue box to the right of the check-in building, in the slot for your lane number. And that's it - you can hop on the transfer bus and head to the terminal. The bus will pick you up from the heated shelter to the right of the check-in building.
Departure: Call the Airparks Luton office after you have come through the arrivals lounge using the number on your return greet card - this will be either 08442 412211 or 01582 638686. Then arrange for your vehicle to be brought to the front of the departures building.
If you return earlier than planned, please contact the car park to ensure your car is ready for collection.
Airparks Luton Return Greet Address