Airparks Luton Return Greet Customer ReviewsAirparks Luton Return Greet Customer Reviews
- 220 Airparks Luton Return Greet ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 13 mins
- Distance to airport : 4
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 84% of customers who left a review for the Return Greet Time Saver - by Airparks would book again
- 220 customers have given an average rating of
- The outward journey was fine but on return I booked meet and greet at the airport but when we called the car park on our return we were told we had to collect the car ourselves and so far I have not been refunded.
Mr Mcgill 28 May, 2010out of 5
- Very good service. I will fefintely book the pickup from airport option. Only waited about 15 mins from getting my baggage. Also saves the stress of finding the right bus and having to wait for others.
Mr Olding 31 May, 2010out of 5
- just right for price & convenience
Mr Day 07 Jun, 2010out of 5
- As usual everything went entirely as planned.
Mr England 22 Jun, 2010out of 5
- very helpful great service would use again in the future
Mr Mullane 29 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Staff extremely helpful, very good service.
Ms Goldup 31 Jul, 2010out of 5
- I booked prepaid parking and paid extra to be met at the airport. It all worked very well.
Mrs Sawyer 07 Aug, 2010out of 5
- very well, thank you.
Ms Ozuzu 08 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Used Airparks Luton services a few times now and every time excellent service and value for money.
Mrs Kulakowski 14 Aug, 2010out of 5
- GOOD FACILITIES,MOST OF THE STAFF HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY,GOOD RELAXING BREAK HAD BY ALL
Mr Hanney 15 Aug, 2010out of 5
- We only really had flights as we were staying with family, but the flights were very good... Whizz air always deliver a good flight.
Mr O'dell 31 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Everything went perfectly. Would use Holiday Extras again.
Miss Fogarty 13 Sep, 2010out of 5
- I felt the service at check-in was very efficient and easy, and the transfers were quick and stress free. My only problem (leading to my rating of "7") came on my return to London Luton airport.
Mr Smith 23 Sep, 2010out of 5
- I thought it was great value for money and very convenient. Knowing that your car would be ready for you to drive away just a few minutes after leaving the airport was great. This enables you to get on the road before anyone else.
Mrs Dennahy 29 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Whilst we were generally happy with the service that we received from Airparks in Luton; it was a little disappointing, after your return flight had been delayed for 2 hours at 4.30am on a Sunday morning, to wait outside in the "cold".i
Mr Carter 15 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Good value, very quick service, car waiting for us upon our return to airport.
Mr Jackson 16 Oct, 2010out of 5
- The Meet and greet car service was well worth the Holiday Extra with friendly staff and speedy service greeting us. I would use
Mr Hawtin 19 Oct, 2010out of 5
- The accommodation was superb - better than we had hoped for. The facilities were exactly as described and very impressive. The staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
Mrs Downer 25 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Not enough staff at office when car dropped off, had to wait 30+ mins to be greeted as my car wasnt were it 'should' have been.
Mr Parker 24 May, 2010out of 5
- I book various things through Holiday Extras and find them to be very helpful and obliging
Mr Earth 18 May, 2010out of 5
- Only negative was the fact that we got soaked getting from the bus to the departure lounge as it was raining - this however is down to the design of Luton airport and not anything that Holiday extras could prevent. Otherwise everything was A1.
Mr Deadman 29 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Very helpful and friendly staff and the chap who did the meet and greet was very cheerful given it was midnight! Always use Airparks anhd always will.
Mr Bell 05 Jul, 2010out of 5
- I made the call for our car to be delivered to the airport as instructed. I was advised that it would be there within 10-15 mins. 40 mins later it arrived. Within that time 2 buses had arrived, it would have been quicker to take the bus.
Mrs Swinnerton 01 Aug, 2010out of 5
- very good service, we arranged meet n greet for luton we even had to change the time for departing at the last minute and all went like clockwork. Thank you
Mr Worger 01 Apr, 2010out of 5
- paid extra for car to be driven to airport.
Rang them after baggage reclaim and was told 15 mins....55 mins laterwaiting in rain, car appears. I am in business and understand when problems arise. what annoys me is not being told the truth...i would have waited inside the airport. A disappointing service.
Mr Gentry 25 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Great service - very happy and great to have car delivered to airport warm at midnight when you have two young children with you!!
Ms Healey 23 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Yes everythng ok. Arranged for car to be brought back to the airport but had to wait nearly 1/2 hour for it which we thought was a bit long, other than that alright.
Mr Rees 23 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Our flight was delayed 2 days and to a different airport, but the car park was very good, and did not charge too much extra.
Mrs Winter 24 Dec, 2009out of 5
- hi i was please with the service i had the was car cleaned inside and out great job and delivered to the airport on my return ps would be nice if you could pick up car at airport when going?
Mr Holmes 10 Dec, 2009out of 5
- had meet and greet when we returned to luton, phoned once we had cases like advised, and was told 10-15 minutes. was waiting around outside in cold, in mean time 2 airparks buses come and went. would have been quicker and warmer to get on those. airparks was brill, but wouldnt pay extra for car brought back to airport again.
Mrs Barnes 09 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Return greet at Luton was great on a late flight home with little children. Couldn't find it cheaper elsewhere-as hard as i tried!
Mrs Knibb 31 Oct, 2009out of 5
- When arriving back in luton I rang for my meet and greet and was told that there were a lot of people that booked this service so it would take 20-30 mins in all it took an hour so me my wife and 3 young children were left standing in the cold waiting at 0245am including our 9 month old baby. I'm sure you would have known a long time before how many people had booked this service.I think this is an absolute disgrace.
Mr Healey 08 Sep, 2009out of 5
- The whole thing was effortless, the parking was easy to find and when we arrived back at the airport very late at night our car was waiting from us outside. Perfect. Thank you.
Mr Robey 28 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Had to wait 40 mins for car with meet and greet service which defeated the whole purpose of meet and greet
Mr Jordan 28 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Booked Airparks parking and meet and greet on return service. Everything was handled superbly and would certainly use Airparks and Holiday Extras in the future.
Mr Tilley 26 Jul, 2009out of 5
- buses were meant to leave every 20mins, it infact was 40mins, on return the car should be waiting for us at airport, yet again we were left waiting for 15mins.will not be using them again.
Mrs Pockett 13 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Everything ran very smoothly, the return Meet & Greet was excellent, especially as we had a late night return flight and were very weary, to have the car waiting for us was great.
Mrs Attrill 17 Jun, 2009out of 5
- WE were happy with the service, but there was a serious traffic jam at Luton and we were afraid that we would miss our check-in time. As it was, we didn't, because the security checks went very smoothly. The pick up with our car being brought to us was excellent.
Mr Stace 30 May, 2009out of 5
- Excellent service, made our holiday even better than it would have been!
Mr Oakden 31 Mar, 2009out of 5
- car very conveniently and efficiently parked on arrival
Dr Hunter 27 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Very happy and all at a reasonable proice
Mrs Kyriacou 19 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Car was waiting outside terminal for a quick get away.
Mr Hyman 17 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Found 'Meet and Greet' very helpful after a late flight arrival.
Mr Williamson 05 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Have used Holiday Extras parking many times and have never had any problems. First time we have had car delivered to airport which worked very well with nice considerate driver delivering car.
Mrs Keene 20 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Excellent except lack of seating on transfer bus. Guy who delivered our car back was extremely pleasant and helpful.
Dr Wilkins 15 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Very friendly, helpful service. Not easy to achieve at one o'clock in the morning
Mr Irvine 08 May, 2007out of 5
- The meet and greet service was excellent. It took only 10 minutes from phoning for our car to arrive.
Mrs Campbell 19 Jun, 2007out of 5
- I found the service very good
Miss Moss 06 Jul, 2007out of 5
- All went smoothly
Mr Bromley 16 Jul, 2007out of 5