from the airport
Parking made cheaper
Airport Carparkz Park and Ride: the name says it all - park and then ride the bus to the airport. This new service for Luton airport parking means you can park close to the airport quickly and easily. Simply park your car, leave your keys, unload your luggage and hop onto the next bus to the airport - they run 24 hours a day.
Reasons to book Luton Carparkz Park and Ride
- Your car's parked for you, so you're free to ride straight to check-in. It takes 5 minutes.
- Protected by 24-hour CCTV, a fence and security patrols.
- No hunting for a space - drop it off at reception.
- Just call the car park when you're back from holiday, and the shuttle bus will come and pick you up.
Luton Carparkz Park and Ride Transfers
The shuttle bus to and from the terminal runs 24 hours a day, on demand, and takes five minutes.
Disabled facilities: Unfortunately, the transfer buses are not wheelchair accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Your car will be parked for you, so all you need to do is check in at reception and leave them your keys. Then just catch the shuttle bus to the airport. We recommend that you give yourself half an hour to check in and transfer to the terminal.
Departure: When you return, please call 01582 728585 or 07968 550863 once you are outside the terminal.
The transfer bus will collect you from the drop-off zone and take you back to the car park to collect your car.
Security at Luton Carparkz Park and Ride
The car park is regularly patrolled and protected by 24-hour CCTV and a fence.
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Regular staff security patrols
Luton Carparkz Park and Ride Address
Eaton Green Road