Long Term Luton On-Airport ParkingA 10 minute transfer away
- 1230 Luton On Airport Long Term ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £7.12 a day, £56.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 10 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
You'd certainly be happy to leave your car in the Luton Long Term car park for a very long time, possibly forever. It's the best value option within the airport grounds - you're just 10 minutes from the terminal on the shuttle bus, without really paying for the privilege. And there are plenty of security measures to keep your car safe too: entry and exit barriers, regular patrols, lighting and a fence. So really, the reason it's called Long Term parking is that your car may not want to leave!
Reasons to book Luton On Airport Long Term
- • The best value car park within the airport grounds - at a better-than-best price.
- • Just 10 minutes from the terminal.
- • Protected by barriers and a fence, well-lit and regularly patrolled.
- • Because this is a non-flexible package, you can't change or cancel your booking.
Security at Luton On Airport Long Term
The car park is protected by a high fence, entry and exit barriers, regular patrols and lighting at night and has been awarded the Police-accredited Park Mark for its security.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Luton On Airport Long Term Transfers
The transfer bus to and from the terminal runs every 10 to 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, and takes just 10 minutes.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: The transfer buses are wheelchair-accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has automatic number plate recognition, so you'll be asked to give your registration number when you make your booking. We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Drive up to the entry barrier and press the button for a ticket. You'll be given a ticket with your registration number and booking reference on.
Don't worry if you didn't give us the right registration number - you'll still be able to get in, you'll just need to press the intercom at the exit barrier and speak to a member of staff to get out when you come back from holiday.
Departure: Just catch the transfer bus back to the car park. Drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket into the slot. The barrier should lift; if it doesn't, press the intercom to speak to a member of staff.
Luton On Airport Long Term Address