from the airport
Excellent value for money
Luton Mid Term Parking is not a car park for people who like to wait around. It's just five minutes from the terminal, and the shuttle bus to and from check-in runs every 10 minutes. If you do have to wait at the bus stop, you could pass the time by playing 'count the security features' - there are entry and exit barriers, regular patrols, lighting and a fence. But you'll never reach the end of the game - Mid Stay customers are always at check-in before they can say 'Hey, that was quick.'
Reasons to book Luton On Airport Mid Term Parking
- Spend hardly any time on the transfer bus - and hardly any money with this special price.
- The car park has barriers, a fence and is regularly patrolled.
- Official on-airport car park.
- You park your car and keep your keys.
Luton On Airport Mid Term Parking Transfers
The transfer bus to and from the terminal runs every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day, and takes just five minutes.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: The transfer buses are wheelchair-accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the barrier and press the button for a ticket. The machine will print a ticket with your registration number and booking reference on. Then just drive in and park.
You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Departure: Catch the transfer bus back to the car park, drive to the barrier, put your ticket in the slot and the barrier will lift. If it doesn't, you'll just need to press the intercom so you can speak to a member of staff.
Security at Luton On Airport Mid Term Parking
The car park is protected by entry and exit barriers, regular patrols, a high fence and lighting at night.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Luton On Airport Mid Term Parking Address
Mid Term Parking,
London Luton airport,