to the airport
Luton On Airport Mid Term Parking,
Mid Term Parking
London Luton Airport
More info: Luton On Airport Mid Term Parking
The best way to get to Luton airport is from junction 10 of the M1. Travellers coming from the south can access the M1 via the M25.
Directions from the M1:
- Leave the motorway at junction 10, following signs for the airport.
- Take the A1081, Airport Way.
- At the first roundabout, the Kidney Wood roundabout, take the second exit, staying on the A1081 Airport Way.
- Go straight across the next roundabout onto the A505 Airport Way.
- Go straight on over the railway bridge. At the next roundabout, the airport roundabout, take the third exit, Airport Way.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit and follow the green signs for mid-term parking. The car park is opposite the Express by Holiday Inn.
- The postcode is LU2 9LY.
Enter your postcode for directions: