Priority Parking Luton AirportHassle-free Meet & Greet service
- 86 Luton Priority Parking ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
As Nik Kershaw would have sung if he'd known about Official Luton airport Meet and Greet, wouldn't it be good … if your airport parking was done for you? Well, with Official Luton airport Meet and Greet, it is. All you need to do is drive to the Priority Parking reception just outside the terminal, where a chauffeur will meet you, take your car and park it in one of the airport's own car parks. And when you return, it'll be waiting outside the terminal for you so you can jump straight in.
Reasons to book Luton Priority Parking
- • The airport's own official Meet and Greet package. Your car's collected from the Priority Parking reception just outside the terminal, parked for you, and brought back when you return from holiday.
- • No need for transfers.
- • Your car will be parked in an official on-airport car park with entry and exit barriers and a fence.
- • Great for anyone travelling with lots of luggage, families or disabled travellers.
Security at Luton Priority Parking
Your car will be parked in one of the official on-airport car parks while you are on holiday (normally the Short Term car park). These all have entry and exit barriers, high fences and lighting, and are regularly patrolled.
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Luton Priority Parking Transfers
There's no need for transfer buses as Priority Parking is at the terminal.
Disabled facilities: There's no need for transfer buses as Priority Parking is at the terminal.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the barrier and press the intercom button. You'll need to give your booking reference, so you should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you. Then just drive to reception, where a member of staff will go through the procedure with you and take your keys. From there, just walk to check-in.
Departure: Make your way back to Priority Parking, where your car will be waiting for you, and collect your keys from reception. If you're going to be more than a day early or late in returning, please call the car park on 07809 492 351.
Luton Priority Parking Address