Priority Parking Luton AirportHassle-free Meet & Greet service
- 173 Luton Priority Parking ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
With Luton airport's own Priority Parking service, all you need to do is drive to the Priority Parking reception just across from the terminal, where a chauffeur will meet you, take your car and park it in one of the airport's own car parks. When you return, it'll be waiting where you left it so you can jump straight in.
Reasons to book Luton Priority Parking
- • Drop off and pick up your car just across from the terminal with this airport-run service.
- • No need for transfers.
- • Your car will be stored in one of the airport's own fenced car parks. These all have the police-accredited Park Mark award for their security.
- • Great for anyone travelling with lots of luggage, families or disabled travellers.
Security at Luton Priority Parking
Your car will be parked in one of the official on-airport car parks while you are on holiday (normally the Short Term car park). These all have entry and exit barriers, high fences and lighting, and are regularly patrolled.
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Luton Priority Parking Transfers
There's no need for transfer buses as Priority Parking is at the terminal.
Disabled facilities: There's no need for transfer buses as Priority Parking is near the terminal.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the barrier and it will read your number plate and lift automatically to let you in. Drive to reception, where a member of staff will go through the procedure with you and take your keys. From there, just walk to check-in. If the barrier doesn't lift, press the intercom button to speak to a member of staff and give them your reference number from your booking confirmation.
Departure: Make your way back to Priority Parking, where your car will be waiting for you, and collect your keys from reception. If you're going to be more than a day early or late in returning, please call the car park on 07809 492 351.
Luton Priority Parking Address