Directions to Stress-Free Meet and GreetStress-Free Meet and Greet
- 322 Luton Stress-Free Meet and Greet ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £7.50 a day, £60.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
Luton Stress-Free Meet and Greet,
Your car will be parked at Airparks Luton.
More info: Luton Stress-Free Meet and Greet
DirectionsIncreasing problems with congestion are being reported at Luton airport, and the airport is advising passengers to make sure they arrive with ample time to spare before their flight to avoid the risk of missing it.
The official recommendation is to arrive three hours before a long-haul flight, two hours before a European flight and 90 minutes before a domestic flight.
At the roundabout at the entrance to the airport, take the third exit and follow the signs for the Short Term car park. At the roundabout outside the terminal, take the last exit into the car park.