Swift Meet & Greet Parking Luton AirportCutting out the transfers
- 104 Luton Swift Meet and Greet ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Reading this page is about the most strenuous thing you'll have to do when you book Swift Meet and Greet parking at Luton airport. Park your car? No, you won't have to do that - a chauffeur collects it from you in the Short Term car park outside the terminal and parks it in a secured car park for you. Pick it up? No - the chauffeur brings it back when you return. If you can get yourself to the airport, that's your job done.
Reasons to book Luton Swift Meet and Greet
- • This is as easy as airport parking gets. Your car is collected from you in the Short Term car park outside the terminal when you leave, and brought back when you return. All you have to do is get to the airport.
- • No transfers are needed.
- • Your car is stored at Airparks Luton, which holds the Park Mark security award.
- • Great for disabled customers.
Security at Luton Swift Meet and Greet
Your car will be stored at Airparks Luton, which has been awarded the Park Mark security award. Airparks Luton is patrolled by security staff 24 hours a day and is protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence and floodlighting.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Luton Swift Meet and Greet Transfers
No transfers are needed - your car is collected outside the terminal when you leave, and brought back when you return.
Disabled facilities: Swift Meet and Greet is great for disabled customers as there are no transfers.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You should call Swift Meet and Greet about 20 minutes before you are due to arrive on 0844 445 7127 - or 07402 840388 between 10pm and 4am - to let them know what time you expect to get there.
Your chauffeur will meet you in the Short Term car park outside the terminal. At the entrance barrier, you'll need to press the button and take a ticket. You will need to give this to your chauffeur so he or she can get out of the car park.
Your chauffeur will go through the paperwork with you. He or she will then take your car to Airparks for you while you walk to check-in.
Departure: While you are waiting for your luggage, you should call Swift Meet and Greet. Your chauffeur will bring your car to the Short Term car park. If possible, you should let Swift Meet and Greet know if you are delayed.
Unfortunately, you will have to pay £1 to get out of the car park - £4.50 if your car is parked there for longer than 15 minutes. So make sure you don't call until you're nearly ready to pick it up.
Luton Swift Meet and Greet Address
London Luton Airport