Jet Parks 3 Manchester AirportGreat value car parking
- 3647 Manchester Jetparks 3 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £2.94 a day, £23.50 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5 - 10 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Jet Parks 3, formerly the Manchester Shuttle Park, is our latest best-value car park. It's secured, serves all three terminals, is a mile from the airport and within 100 metres of the runway - pretty close and convenient. Regular transfers run 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes and take just five to 10 minutes.
Reasons to book Manchester Jetparks 3
- • JetParks 3 is our best value car park offering convenient and secure parking for all the terminals.
- • Parking is about a mile from the airport and the runway is within a 100 metres - so it's very close.
- • Transfers run 24 hours a day and take just five to 10 minutes.
- • Park your car, keep the keys and hop onto the transfer bus.
Security at Manchester Jetparks 3
The car park holds the Park Mark award and is manned 24 hours a day, has security fencing and 24-hour CCTV.
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Regular staff security patrols
Manchester Jetparks 3 Transfers
Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes and they are included in the price. They take approximately five to 10 minutes to reach the terminals.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: There are disabled bays available in every car park and the transfer buses are wheelchair-friendly.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you to the car park.
The car park has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) - so if you can give us your car registration number when you book, you'll save yourself time when you get to the car park.
Take a ticket at the barrier, which will lift automatically when it recognises your number plate. This may take up to 20 seconds. Then just drive in and park.
If the barrier doesn't lift, scan the barcode on your booking confirmation at the barrier. If there's no barcode, press the help button.
Departure: Just drive to the exit barrier. If it doesn't lift automatically, scan the barcode on your booking confirmation or press the help button.
Manchester Jetparks 3 Address