Jet Parks 3 Manchester AirportGreat value car parking
- 8578 Manchester Jetparks 3 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £2.94 a day, £23.50 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5 - 10 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Jet Parks 3 is one of our best value car parks. It's secured, serves all three terminals, is a mile from the airport and within 100 metres of the runway - pretty close and convenient. Regular transfers run 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes and take just five to 10 minutes.
Reasons to book Manchester Jetparks 3
- • The car park is convenient for all three terminals and you get to keep your keys.
- • Parking is about a mile from the airport and the runway is within a 100 metres - so it's very close.
- • The car park holds the Park Mark award and is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- • Transfers run 24 hours a day and take just five to 10 minutes.
Security at Manchester Jetparks 3
The car park holds the Park Mark award and is manned 24 hours a day, has security fencing and 24-hour CCTV.
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Regular staff security patrols
Manchester Jetparks 3 Transfers
A transfer bus runs to and from the terminal. It runs 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes, takes 5-10 minutes and is included in the price.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: There are disabled bays available in every car park and the transfer buses are wheelchair-friendly.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. A orange token automatically be issued. Take the token and park in any space.
If a token does not appear in the slot, scan the QR code on your confirmation, wait for a beep and a token should appear. If there is still no token, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.
Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
After parking your car, board a transfer bus to the terminal. These run 24 hours a day, take 5-10 minutes and run every 15 minutes
Departure: After you've collected your luggage, hop on the transfer bus back to the car park. You'll find your car waiting where you left it, simply get in and drive to the barrier. Insert your token and it will lift automatically.
If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the chip and pin device.
If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.
Manchester Jetparks 3 Address