Jet Parks Plus Manchester AirportBudget parking at the airport
- 3876 Jet Parks Plus ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £3.75 a day, £29.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5-10 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
It's not the fact that Jet Parks Plus is such great value that we're struggling with. It's how exactly we explain the fact that its prices are so low. Because it's just five to 10 minutes from all three terminals, has excellent security, and is a good choice for disabled customers thanks to its wheelchair-friendly buses. Think we'll just have to accept that there's no catch - it's just a top choice all round.
Manchester Jet Parks Plus Early BirdThe early bird certainly catches the worm with our Manchester Jet Parks Plus Early Bird deal. You can save money by booking this package - it just means you can't change or cancel the booking once you've made it.
Reasons to book Jet Parks Plus
- • Value-for-money secured parking with regular transfers, to all terminals, around the clock.
- • Just five to 10 minutes from all three terminals.
- • Patrolled 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV, barriers and a fence.
- • Park your car and keep hold of your keys.
Security at Jet Parks Plus
Jet Parks Plus is manned 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, floodlighting and 24-hour security patrols. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award for car parks which is accredited by the police.
- • ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Jet Parks Plus Transfers
A transfer bus runs to and from the terminal. It runs 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes, takes 5-10 minutes, and is included in the price.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: Disabled bays are available for Blue Badge holders.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. Drive in and park in any space.
If there are any problems, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.
Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
After parking your car, board a transfer bus to the terminal. These run 24 hours a day, take 5 minutes and run every 15 minutes
Departure: After you've collected your luggage, transfer to the car park. You'll find your car waiting where you left it, simply get in and drive to the barrier. Insert your token and it will lift automatically.
If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the chip and pin device.
If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.
Jet Parks Plus Address