Jet Parks Manchester AirportValue parking serving all terminals
- 7446 Manchester Jetparks ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.50 a day, £35.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Close, convenient and competitively priced; this perfectly sums up the new Jet Parks 2 car park, formerly Airparks. You park your own car and keep your keys, giving you complete control and then simply transfer to the terminal. Transfers run to all three terminals 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes and only take five minutes. While you're away, your car park will be well looked after by its 24 hour patrols and CCTV.
Reasons to book Manchester Jetparks
- • It's right opposite Terminal 2 and runs transfers to all three terminals.
- • Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes and just take five minutes.
- • The car park holds the Park Mark award and is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Security at Manchester Jetparks
The car park holds the Park Mark award, has CCTV and is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Regular staff security patrols
Manchester Jetparks Transfers
A transfer bus runs to and from the terminal. It runs 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes, takes 5 minutes, and is included in the price.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: Disabled bays are available for Blue Badge holders.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. Drive in and park in any space.
If there are any problems, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.
Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
After parking your car, board a transfer bus to the terminal. These run 24 hours a day, take 5 minutes and run every 15 minutes
Departure: After you've collected your luggage, transfer to the car park. You'll find your car waiting where you left it, simply get in and drive to the barrier.
If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the chip and pin device.
If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.
Manchester Jetparks Address
Jet Parks 1,