Long Stay Manchester Airport Terminals 1 and 3The best deals
- 2538 Manchester Long Stay T1 and T3 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.50 a day, £35.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : 1, 3
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you're the sort of person who wants to park close to the terminal and get a great price as well, then Manchester Airport - Long Stay T1, 3 is the car park for you. Transfers run every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day and just take five minutes. You park your own car and keep your own keys too - it's that easy.
Reasons to book Manchester Long Stay T1 and T3
- • The Long Stay car park is a very convenient choice when you are flying from terminals 1 and 3 at Manchester airport.
- • Combines a good price with quick and frequent transfers.
- • Transfers run 24 hours a day every 10 minutes and just take five minutes to reach the terminals.
- • Award-winning security including regular patrols.
Security at Manchester Long Stay T1 and T3
The car park is fully secured and is regularly patrolled by security staff. It has security fencing and good floodlighting. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Manchester Long Stay T1 and T3 Transfers
Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes and just take five minutes to reach the terminals. Look out for bus number 1.
Disabled facilities: Disabled parking bays are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0871 310 2200 for further details.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. A orange token automatically be issued. Take the token and park in any space.
If a token does not appear in the slot, scan the QR code on your confirmation, wait for a beep and a token should appear. If there is still no token, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.
Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
Departure: Drive to the barrier, insert your token and it will lift automatically.
If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the chip and pin device.
If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.
Manchester Long Stay T1 and T3 Address
Manchester Airport - Long Stay T1, 3, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 3NS